NHL'94 Forums

got some screens so I can see em

pavel

Here are some screen caps. It was only released in PAL territories.

nhlhockey91u0032fz.png

nhlhockey91u0058rr.png

nhlhockey91u0086xg.png

Their is also a cart with this and John Madden Football, it was a PAL exclusive too. Kinda odd when you consider how popular American football is in Europe.

• 2 weeks later...
well I cant remember the diffence of it and 92 they the same, have NHL teams cant remember I have 2 comps and the other1 has my emu so screens of both would great ;)

The first time I saw a screen capture of this game was inside the folded brochure you'd get with each EASN game. At that time, I just thought it was initial artwork and had no idea a game involving only countries existed.

My friend and I were in Hollywood Video one day back in 1992/93 and saw this game for rent. We couldn't believe it and had to rent it. The game was almost twice as fast as NHL Hockey, it was amazing.

A few years ago, I went on ebay and actually found this game. It was part of a 2-game cartridge, with the other game being the original John Madden Football (1991). I had to buy it.

This game rocks, I love the speed of it (a little too fast actually, but its a nice change).

RangerJoe

This game rocks, I love the speed of it (a little too fast actually, but its a nice change.

The reason why it's like NHL on crack it beacuse it's meant to be played on a PAL Mega Drive.

If you load it in Gens and set region to PAL the speed is the same as NHL 92.

The reason why it's like NHL on crack it beacuse it's meant to be played on a PAL Mega Drive.

If you load it in Gens and set region to PAL the speed is the same as NHL 92.

Yeah, you can tell right off the bat because the soundtrack is a bit sped up. I actually have the game cartirdge of this game...awesome stuff man.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

just missed getting a screenshot of the puck floating right to left through the crowd in sideview. I guess it was riding the edge of the glass, but it was in the second row or so, not actually on the glass. now I guess I'll try to figure out how to play in PAL....

Their is also a cart with this and John Madden Football, it was a PAL exclusive too. Kinda odd when you consider how popular American football is in Europe.

It's not. We hate it! lol

• 3 years later...

Dont want to start a new thread for this so posting it here. If you want to play NHL 94 on crack, run the emulator, set the region to EUR, load the rom, then switch to US region and you have NHL 94 with the crazy NHL 91 speed. Works for NHLPA93 as well (and should for NHL 92 too).