NHL'94 Forums

Uncle Seth vs Dcicon Series

kingraph

Gentlemen, this is taking forever. Please schedule a game already, or we'll have to move on via FF.

I see Seth online all the time and he's already responded to the last thread with availability:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/15443-congratulations-uncle-seth-2013-classic-b-league-champion/?p=129056

dcicon -- where are you?

Let's get this done and finished!

Even though I already got fitted for the crown, here's my availability over the next 4 days:

-Wed: anytime from 5:00pm-10:30 pm EST

-Thu: anytime from 5:00pm-10:30 pm EST

-Fri: anytime from 5:00pm-10:30 pm EST

-Sat: anytime from 3:00pm-10:30 pm EST

Pick a day & time Dcicon

Edited by Uncle Seth

I can't believe i wasn't sure who I wanted to win this series at first. Who would ever want to see dickon and his never-ending stalling tactics win anything. Even though uncle's cocky I feel bad for him having to deal with this no show bs. go uncle! The only reason I didn't hit 40 games in fall classic was cuz of that idiot holding me back 5 games

No show both nights. I was on from 8:30-midnight Thu and Fri.

I did see him at 5:15 Thursday when he IM'ed me, likely wanting to play. However, I had just played about 8-10 exis and needed a break and had things to do. Anticipating a matchup later that same night (during our agreed upon time frame), I asked him... "you be around tonight"? He said "I should be". In the same time slot last night, I did not see him on at all.

Edited by Uncle Seth

how about just giving our "self-proclaimed" champ his title and move on that is unless dickon has something to add

Edited by mav

I agree with mav, I think it's time to give the title to uncle. What dickon added doesn't really make a difference, we all know dcicon has been hiding for forever. Dickon not being there for any of his "available times" this week should be enough to dq him. Hard for the big guns to make the call but I mean it's wrong to let dick have his way forever

Guest goursie19

the last 3 times i have sent IMs to Seth he has not be able to play although any time other than that seems to be ok for him. i have got a bunch of GDL games in the couple weeks so i am not hiding from anyone.

that's regular season, this is a league where the season should've ended 2-3 weeks ago (also known as playoffs). if you're too busy with gdl then don't sign up for classic. plus nobody plays that much gdl where they can't play 1 hour of classic

I did my part. I was on during OUR agreed upon time frames over the course of the 2 nights. No message from Dcicon about not being able to make it or let's reschedule etc. I was fed up with this balogna many weeks ago and everyone said be patient and calm down. At this point I've lost interest. But my signature isn't going to change, no matter what. Thankfully the Fall classic will be starting in a month or so, and with Dcicon willfully staying in B I'll no longer have to deal with this foo-foo.

FYI, there was an instance a couple weeks ago when we IM'ed each other and were about to do the series. I said, give me 5-10 mins. You said something like "OK, I'll be playing GDL games but I'll be back real soon". I waited 1hr & didn't even see you on.

Edited by Uncle Seth