NHL'94 Forums

GDL Rom AI

Skeletor

I played a couple of games against the computer today to try out my lines, and I noticed that the computer players were really really flaky. I don't play the computer much, but I don't remember it being so bad (ie: players passing the puck into their own nets, goalies usually try to skate with the puck, doing flip shots on offence). It's not a big deal regarding online play, but I'm wondering if all of the rom hacking has affected the AI somehow? If this is the case, we might want to make sure that it doesn't mess up the player controlled teams.

Having just played a lot of Classic, I can attest to me, they act just as goofy.

Guys go stand in the corner, take a water break or something :) The other day I had a 4 on zero break away (which I of course blew).

My brother & I used to pause games all the time back in '93/94 playing on Gens to laugh at some of the hilarious positions we'd catch guys in.