NHL'94 Forums

Most Underrated

UNDERATED PLAYERS IN NHL 94 DONT INCLUDE GUYS LIKE TREVOR LINDED..... DUH HE'S GOOD ALREADY ?

UNDERATED PLAYERS ARE ONES WITH A LOW OVERALL RATING BUT HIDDEN TALENTS GET IT?

HERES SOME TRULY UNDERATED PLAYERS

ROBYN BAWA- SJ SHARKS - GREAT SHOT ACCURACY AND PHYSICAL PRESENCE

ANDREI LOMAKIN - PANTHERS - GOOD RUSSIAN PLAYER, GREAT PASSING DECENT CENTER

SERGIE MAKAROV - CGY FLAMES- TYPICAL RUSSIAN CENTER

JOHN MACLEAN- NJ DEVILS - HAS A HARD SHOT, GREAT ENDURANCE & GOOD CHECKING

Enough with the uppercase! Post these kinds of comments in the proper category (http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=100) and stop spamming the forum!

Most underrated eh?

Well keep in mind, these are based on gameplay mostly against the computer....but I think their skills are easily transferred to the head to head game play as well

Valeri Kamensky - Quebec (Along side Sakic and Sundin, this guy is amazing! I have found he is almost the perfect dude to have around making those valuable passes that allow Sakic/Sundin to break loose on a breakaway, or bury a top shelf one timer.)

Steve Larmer - Chicago (Same as above, Steve is to Roenick what Scottie Pippen was to Michael Jordan.)

Paul Ysebaert - Detroit (Often overlooked on the game...along side Probert, Yzerman, Fedorov, Ciccerelli, Coffey, etc, etc...but I realized his talents while playing NHLPA 93 hockey, and he's only improved since then)

Joe Mullen - Pittsburgh (Awesome guy to play with, I find he is great at throwing the body around as the pittsburgh third line guy. When the big boys take a seat on the bench, unfortunately pittsburgh suffers from many slow skating goons, Joe Mullen is fast, and along side Ron Francis he can easily put in just as many goals as Lemieux)

I could go on forever, but I am gonna go and check around some other discussions. Maybe I'll come back in here and add to this list later

• 2 years later...

I edited this game and played as the leafs in the playoffs.

In game 2 of round 2 against curtis joseph, I put Claude Loiselle on the pentaly kill.

He had three shorthanded goals for the next three games.

Chris Joseph and Garpolenev were valaube too.