NHL'94 Forums

Another set of updates for NHL95

Koppe

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Florida´s D Alex Petrovic was RW and Islanders had only 11 forwards in the newest update. I fixed the errors here and made minor changes to some ratings.

This is now the final update for the season. I´ll be back in october.

14_4.rar

• 5 months later...

Nice to have new rosters to NHL95PC! Koppe, you left some original players as free agents there, why is that? Also some players are there twice with different attributes...

EDIT: Also noticed that there are Peter Forsberg and Paul Kariya... these were not on original 95 rosters, did you made this roster over late 90s rosters?

Edited by Kiba

Nice to have new rosters to NHL95PC! Koppe, you left some original players as free agents there, why is that? Also some players are there twice with different attributes...

EDIT: Also noticed that there are Peter Forsberg and Paul Kariya... these were not on original 95 rosters, did you made this roster over late 90s rosters?

The free agent list is almost full because I can`t delete players with my editor. And yes I´ve made it over late 90s rosters.

Koppe, I deleted extra players and goalies on FA-list. Did not touch on All-star teams, NAS and ATL on this case. Some players on normal rosters are old ones still there.Could you check if those I left there are right ones? Here is version on your 14_6 rosters. Have not tested if these rosters work after deleting.

14_6.zip

Edited by Kiba

Koppe, I deleted extra players and goalies on FA-list. Did not touch on All-star teams, NAS and ATL on this case. Some players on normal rosters are old ones still there.Could you check if those I left there are right ones? Here is version on your 14_6 rosters. Have not tested if these rosters work after deleting.

I checked it and it seems to work fine and is lighter now. Thank you.

While I was at it I also edited some player ratings to reflect how they have started the season:

14_7.rar

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Holy awesomeness!!!!!

Hey, great stuff, thanks for sharing this!

Does anyone know how to calibrate the joypad properly? I'm using a USB Genesis pad and I can't move down or right. Thanks -PFRD

Edited by pspfnruelzdude

Holy awesomeness!!!!!

Hey, great stuff, thanks for sharing this!

Does anyone know how to calibrate the joypad properly? I'm using a USB Genesis pad and I can't move down or right. Thanks -PFRD

Does it work for other games? Down/right sounds like a physical d-pad issue.

Does it work for other games? Down/right sounds like a physical d-pad issue.

It does, playing the Genesis version just fine. Might be a DosBox compatibility thing.

EDIT!!!!!

I changed the config file in Dosbox. Set joystick from " Auto" to "4axis"

Working great!

Edited by pspfnruelzdude

Scott Gomez signed with Ottawa after the trade deadline. He is now moved to the Senators.

I also tweaked few player ratings.

Now this is the final trade deadline update. I´ll post last update forr the season in the mid April.

16_3.rar

New update with most of this seasons rookies. I´ll add the missing players next week, but now I´ll have a busy rest of the week.

Have fun!

Newb to the NHL community, as I'm a Tecmo Bowler at heart. I have lurked the boards for years though, and have used a couple of the updated roms, and thrown them on my Wii. I forgot how much I loved, and preferred NHL95 compared to the rest of the series, and was hoping to find a '16 roster version of the rom.

I believe I am on a forum thread that contains a rom, but it's an .rar file, and I recall those being a b***h to convert. Anyone have a rom, or easy recommendations for conversion? Thanks so much!

Newb to the NHL community, as I'm a Tecmo Bowler at heart. I have lurked the boards for years though, and have used a couple of the updated roms, and thrown them on my Wii. I forgot how much I loved, and preferred NHL95 compared to the rest of the series, and was hoping to find a '16 roster version of the rom.

I believe I am on a forum thread that contains a rom, but it's an .rar file, and I recall those being a b***h to convert. Anyone have a rom, or easy recommendations for conversion? Thanks so much!

This update is actually for the DOS version of the game, what emulator do you prefer? SNES or GENS?