Koppe

Another set of updates for NHL95

104 posts in this topic

Here´s the promised christmas update. Last update of the season coming after the trade deadline.

12.DBX.rar

Hey, love that you're doing these updates, but every time I try to play a game, an F appears in the top left corner, and the game quits. I am using Boxer, a port of DosBox to the Mac.

Strange. I use DOSBox 0.74 and haven´t had any issues with it. Updates have also worked fine in by brother´s ancient 486 PC.

also great work, thanks1

you should go and work together with golub, haha. he has got high-scoring-cpu-rosters and yous are a bit low-scoring - let's meet in the middle ;)

one more remark: the player stats in a new created season won't work (first and second are players from the original database with 165113 games played for example :D ) - is this normal and not changeable?

one more remark: the player stats in a new created season won't work (first and second are players from the original database with 165113 games played for example :D ) - is this normal and not changeable?

I´ve had the same problem with these updates and don´t know what to do about it.

About my rosters being low scoring: that´s true. We´ve played the game with my friend and brother for 15 years now and we have learned to score much better than to defend. Even with these rosters and 5 minute periods our games normally end something like 5-3, 6-4. But if you think these are too low scoring, in think I can tweak ´em a bit next time.

And the final version of this season´s final update. I Removed Avery, who retired and added new rookies to BUF and DET.

13.DBX.rar

New update for the new season. It´s far from perfect, since I´m starting a vacation tomorrow but most of the rookies are there.

13_1.DBX.rar

Somebody has the rosters 2012-2013?

Edited by petrmaly13

The final update for this season. As always, if there is anything that doesn´t seem right, please let me know, and I´ll fix it.

13_2.DBX.rar

Found a few errors in the latest update. Here´s13_3.DBX.rar a corrected version with a couple of new players as well.

Thanks, I did some editing to Edmonton and Calgary. Edmonton was missing Hall.

Here's the file for your review, hope it helps.2013.rar

can't seem to get Hall's attributes right, it keeps defaulting to that same 95/60 for some reason...

Jason, what editor did you use for editing? I cannot open your files with nhlinfo. When I try to, it crashes.

I am using NHL Hockey Editor for Windows, by Michael Hiridjee.

Which one should I be using?

Hi, Jason. Your help is greatly appreciated. I Wish I had seen it erlier.

Now I´ve made all the transactions of the summer, added a few new players and tweaked the ratings a bit since my last post, so I would mean quite a lot work to do it all again (and I can´t even remember all the changes to the ratings) to your version. Is it possible you could redo your changes to CAL and EDM to my newest update (attached)?

13.DBX.rar

starting to work on this, the flames will be interesting this year.

out of curiosity, what editor do you use?

Here's my small contribution, I have the line combos, but have no idea how to save that on the database.

2013b.zip

Hi everyone. Here´s the update for this season. Thanks to Jason for helping me out with Edmonton and Calgary.

13_3.rar

Edited by Koppe

New one. Replaced retierd Martin Biron with Cam Talbot and added a few rookies. Now it looks ready. I´ll post next one sometimes in January.

13_4.rar

is this for gens or snes?

is this for gens or snes?

PC version bud ;)

ok cool

Looks like I wont have time to do anything around Christmas so here´s the promised update little earlier.

14_6.rar

Good work, thanks!