NHL'94 Forums

OHL

chlfan5

This has the potential to be a great game go to the OHL website for player rosters. Use Wboy's 30 team rom to edit the banners. I might start this project since I'm a John Tavares fan.

This has the potential to be a great game go to the OHL website for player rosters. Use Wboy's 30 team rom to edit the banners. I might start this project since I'm a John Tavares fan.

I downloaded Wboy's 30 team patch and pacthed my game but now when i try to open it in NOSE it says the subscript is out of range

You have to make the Spits about a 99 and everyone else no greater than an 80 to get it right though based on the results so far.

What about the Drumondville Voltigeurs? They got the best Scorer in the CHL (Yannick Riendeau) et they sweeped theyr 3 first series

(ah s**t forgot it's OHL, but yeah you should include the best of WHL and QJMHL)

Edited by The Russian Rocket

What about the Drumondville Voltigeurs? They got the best Scorer in the CHL (Yannick Riendeau) et they sweeped theyr 3 first series

(ah s**t forgot it's OHL, but yeah you should include the best of WHL and QJMHL)

I found a WHL rom.

WHL 09

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...