clockwise

Who has the cartridge? And why aren't you wearing it?

How many NHL'94 carts do you have  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How many NHL'94 cart's you have:

• More than ebay does
    • More than you do
    • Not enough zeros on a calculator to tell
    • One
    • Two
    • I have none I'm from a theocratic republic where dancing is against the law

clockwise    59

The only viable excuse for not having a NHL'94 cartridge is that you have many, you remodeled your bathroom and all the shower tiles are now NHL'94 cartridges, or you are in fact a NHL'94 cartridge yourself.

Emulators are a nice way to play the game, don't get me wrong, but a league player not having the cartridge is like a local weather man who doesn't wear a pathetic bow tie.
Or a self obsessed person who doesn't flap their phone shut with maximum velocity when they are finished talking to tell everyone they're done being cool.

It's also versatile and is good to take bar hopping (not a better innuendo than cartridge slot), and you can punch a hole through the cart and wear it on your belt loop with one of those janitor cords.

But it doesn't matter which version of the game you have, or how you bought | borrowed | exhumed | found in another persons house; as long as you have one. And hopefully you have the manual so you can cut out Mark Lesser's head and put it on a picture of an ex or on a picture of someone who doesn't have the cartridge.
Having the system to actually play the damn game it is good too.

I want to make everyone aware that the room was actually dark when these pictures were taken. When all the NHL'94 artifacts are assembled in one place they glow like the stones in the Indiana Jones movie.

post-194-1246225430_thumb.jpg

post-194-1246225437_thumb.jpg

LoL, nice, yeah i bought it on ebay along with 2 Genesis (Was cheap than 1 wtf), and 4 controllers, a good deal for 35$

We currently have 4 copies of NHL95 here and use them in the toilet to try and trick people into not peeing on the ground. Who wouldn't want to wiz on that crap?

jrodimus    0

I actually had one copy, but I had it ground up into tiny particles, mixed it with 5% dextrose and injected into my veins!

donnybrook    0

i still have my 94 and 97 cartridges that i found in my attic, they were me and my brothers like 15 years ago. i play 94 on the console whenever im waiting to play you fools online. that and my guitar are the only 2 things i would never sell and therefor pretty much my only possessions left.

crackawhat    0

I never owned any sega system or a snes. Therefore, I do not own the cartridge.

I never owned any sega system or a snes. Therefore, I do not own the cartridge.

Go buy a PSP or DS NOW

hack it, and put the romz on it.

crackawhat    0

Or, now bear with me on this; save the 125 dollars and play on my PC :P

clockwise    59
why is there no option for "two"?

i am not voting. this system is broken

Thought "more than you would be applicable", fixed it though.

matthurray    0
Thought "more than you would be applicable", fixed it though.

You have avoided a gaff more momentous than the Florida Chad-gate episode of the 2000 election. Thank you.

And I assumed the pronoun "you" meant "clockwise". Therefore the answer would be "no".

IceStorm70    2
post-194-1246225430_thumb.jpg

ARE THOSE CHEEZ PUFFS IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER?????????????? Damn man, only thing be missing is the liquid poison.

jrodimus    0
ARE THOSE CHEEZ PUFFS IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER?????????????? Damn man, only thing be missing is the liquid poison.

and underwear.....dingy, holy, white underwear

Evan    14

I voted "more then you do", since I probably have about 10 copies. Maybe I'll take a picture of all my classic gear as well.

-Evan

clockwise    59
ARE THOSE CHEEZ PUFFS IN THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER??????????????

It's coffee, which is consumed out of Ron Barr's head - or the mug with his face on it. Which was in the dishwasher when I took that pic.

I voted "more then you do", since I probably have about 10 copies. Maybe I'll take a picture of all my classic gear as well.

-Evan

Yeah you should - every one should. Do you have enough cart's to spell Evan with?

TubaHero    0

Almost bought myself a Genesis, NHL 93, 94, 95 and 96, and a baseball game off Kijiji...but I got suspicious since it was only $10, plus the guy consistantly messaged me with "come over to my place, lets work this deal out" etc...so I currently am emptyhanded.

And btw, where is the poll for the second question in the topic title?

IQ25    0
"come over to my place, lets work this deal out"

Was the seller Herbert from family guy?

Sadly, I wasn't alive during the glory days of the 16 bit era, so I have nothing useful to you guys.

Guess I deserve to be locked up in a crate and sent to Newfoundland.

For the answer to the second question, I'm wearing my custom-made "NHL 95 sucks" shirt right now. Does that count? :P

clockwise    59
Sadly, I wasn't alive during the glory days of the 16 bit era, so I have nothing useful to you guys.

You can get a cart on ebay for a nickel about 6 dollars.

I'm wearing my custom-made "NHL 95 sucks" shirt right now. Does that count? :P

Yes, yes it does. It's a wonder Segathon hasn't sent us any ticking packages yet.

my dad bought it when i was really little... i used to play 95 all the time when i was little... dont know why... now 94s my favorite

kupuck19    0
my dad bought it when i was really little... i used to play 95 all the time when i was little... dont know why... now 94s my favorite

Same here, I remember being about 6 or 7 and playing 94 with my dad while he tallied up the score. I still have that first cartridge and have kept it in mint condition throughout the years, it was the only game that the dog didn't mistake for a milk-bone... NHL 95 lol - the dog layed some gnarly dog bites into that. Maybe when I'm not feeling lazy I'll take some pics lol.

trudatman    2
graves.jpg

Fore    0

when I was a kid, I got a sega genesis for christmas, I was 4-5-that was... well 1993-1994, and one of the 3 games I got was NHL 94...I never got rid of the sega, never thought it was a good idea (didn't enjoy the playstation-only reason I have one is cause I got it with a book) lol

trudatman    2
57341580.jpg

smozoma    100

SNES cartridge guys are all missing their heads :/

trudatman    2

they wrap around. duh.

smozoma    100

i realize

just joking around

it looks funny in your pic

IceStorm70    2

love it, typical sensitive snes answer.