NHL'94 Forums

Here is NHL Hockey (NHL 94) PC Link

so i downloaded it, now how do i install it? it keeps telling me i need to insert the disk, i obviously dont have one.

ummm,yeah

I wasted about 3 hours of my life tryin to figure that s**t out :angry:

Me, it just says the thing is not compatible. f**k Vista?

yea, too bad no DOS program has been compatible with windows standard since windows 2000, when DOS was ditched and NT took over. Find a DoS emulator program to get to this work, and for future reference whenever you have a problem with your computer, don't scape goat vista.

That's why the question mark was there, i wasn't scape goating vista, only asked if it was the problem. AJ and Jrod probably got XP or (I doubt it) Windows 7 (Available with Haxx)

i gots the vista

so how about a link for one of them DOS emulators or whatever it is i need?

That's why the question mark was there, i wasn't scape goating vista, only asked if it was the problem. AJ and Jrod probably got XP or (I doubt it) Windows 7 (Available with Haxx)

Vista here. I dl'd DOSBOX, followed the tutorial, and the s**t still didn't work :angry: , so I gave up and broke something in frustration.

Vista here. I dl'd DOSBOX, followed the tutorial, and the s**t still didn't work :angry: , so I gave up and broke something in frustration.

i had issues with it as well, but after about 30 minutes of trying everything, i got it to finally load up...now i just need to figure out how to adjust the keys...