NHL'94 Forums

nhl 2010/94 update?

It's real tough in NOSE cuz you can't choose one overall you have to choose a range

NHL 10 3rd liners are rated in the 70s

I just don't want players under rated like the rom used in NHL 94/09 league... no offence to the creators

• 1 month later...
It's real tough in NOSE cuz you can't choose one overall you have to choose a range

NHL 10 3rd liners are rated in the 70s

I just don't want players under rated like the rom used in NHL 94/09 league... no offence to the creators

think of the attributes as 0-6

0=unbelievably bad

1=horrible

2=bad

3=ok, nothing special

4=good

5=exceptional

6=godlike

I remember that TruePensFan was going to do a rom of this one after he was done with NHL '94, but I haven't even heard a word from him since August. Anyone know how he's been?

think of the attributes as 0-6

0=unbelievably bad

1=horrible

2=bad

3=ok, nothing special

4=good

5=exceptional

6=godlike

Cmon... Tony Twist is the Man!

I once beat Roy with him.

He got the 1st star.

(Yes it was Online)

I can help with the jerseys. The update.nhl94.com jerseys weren't that good and I posted some earlier in the summer with corrected colours (that rom uses the swos strip hack). Anyone who wants to use those as a base can, I think I've got all of this year's jerseys in there (including Philly's and Edmonton's new home jerseys). I'm under the assumption Buffalo is going to keep the slug jerseys as their primary homes this year although they've hinted that they are changing it-- I'm not sure if thats for this season or next.

Edited by bcrt2000