NHL'94 Forums

NHL 1998 ROM HACKING.

For over two years now i have been trying to edit this game,with no luck its no help when you cant decompress the ROM to see the player,name,number,wight,stick hand,and what not is there a way i can do this if there is please help me out thanks. :exciting:

For over two years now i have been trying to edit this game,with no luck its no help when you cant decompress the ROM to see the player,name,number,wight,stick hand,and what not is there a way i can do this if there is please help me out thanks. :exciting:

Yeah, if you or anyone else figures it out (I'm too dumb), make Brett Hull right handed for the Gens version. WTF? Largest oversight in EA history.

Edited by Hullie

Yeah, if you or anyone else figures it out (I'm too dumb), make Brett Hull right handed for the Gens version. WTF? Largest oversight in EA history.

Well gen version can be edited so what point in posting this in my topic?

Well gen version can be edited so what point in posting this in my topic?

Well, excuse the hell out of me friend. Exactly why I barely ever post anymore. The anonymous nature of cyberspace empowers people to be quite rude and brusque without having to look someone in their face.

Sorry for completely molesting YOUR topic.

post-646-1255226746_thumb.jpg

Well, excuse the hell out of me friend. Exactly why I barely ever post anymore. The anonymous nature of cyberspace empowers people to be quite rude and brusque without having to look someone in their face.

Sorry for completely molesting YOUR topic.

Lets just get back on topic its not that big of a deal.