NHL'94 Forums

40 Game Deadline

CamKneely

A big thanks to everyone either at or above the deadline. Everyone else needs to meet it by Tuesday. I didn't institute strikes or replacements for the past couple of weeks because nobody was around to be a replacement, but now several people are eager and willing to take over for people who refuse to meet the deadlines. Habs (34), kgman (31), monkeyjuice (31), nationals1 (27), Icestorm (25), Ensuingfracas (24), and shaftman (22) are all more than 5 games from meeting the deadline. Anyone who isn't at 40 by Tuesday will either get strikes or be replaced, so please try to catch up.

There are those who are close to 60 games and need to wrap them up. We want the rest of the games on our list as soon as possible.

There are those who are close to 60 games and need to wrap them up. We want the rest of the games on our list as soon as possible.

All games were released around 2 weeks ago

Edited by swos

All games were released around 2 weeks ago

If I count my pending games with you on the Game report list, I'm 6 games short to complete my 60-game timetable.

Here are the guys who are close to 60 games in completion. I'm including the coaches from both conferences:

Freydey

Houlanov

Me

kupuck

Vocally Caged

Zalex

Donnybrook

FPB

swos

flasox24

JRodimus

Matt Hurray

Bo (He's getting to 40)

Also, take a look at the team stats. For instance, I don't remember having done 81 games. That's a little more than 20% of the official games I made! Do the exhibs count or something? This is my first season at GDL after all. Are you guys editing and collecting all the data that came up from all the games?

http://www.students.oamk.fi/~jhonkako/nhl9...e=3&sort=GP

Edited by RedWingDevil

uh i been trying to play

but none of these guys are either on or ever reply

houli -asks for a game then leaves and said he needs to go or something?

flasox never online

shaftman never replys to play EVER

icestorm dont see him on much

sebe uh?

hokee crack?

nationals iduno?

BO ?

matt hurray ga?

kgman eh?

1 vs carse ga?

I've seen nationals1, Matt, Bo and Houlanov a lot. I think nationals1 still wants to play, but he'd better check who's on still in his list.

uh i been trying to play

but none of these guys are either on or ever reply

houli -asks for a game then leaves and said he needs to go or something?

flasox never online

shaftman never replys to play EVER

icestorm dont see him on much

sebe uh?

hokee crack?

nationals iduno?

BO ?

matt hurray ga?

kgman eh?

1 vs carse ga?

Just make sure you'll contact these players (that you cannot otherwise reach to play your games) within your gametime week via the site.

Doing this you show activeness and if the game hasn't been played at the end of the season, you wont get point deductions from that unplayed game.

Also by doing this if the game hasn't been played and you showed activeness during the gametime, the game can be counted as +1 games played when considering the amount of games played.

If I count my pending games with you on the Game report list, I'm 6 games short to complete my 60-game timetable.

Here are the guys who are close to 60 games in completion. I'm including the coaches from both conferences:

Freydey

Houlanov

Me

kupuck

Vocally Caged

Zalex

Donnybrook

FPB

swos

flasox24

JRodimus

Matt Hurray

Bo (He's getting to 40)

Also, take a look at the team stats. For instance, I don't remember having done 81 games. That's a little more than 20% of the official games I made! Do the exhibs count or something? This is my first season at GDL after all. Are you guys editing and collecting all the data that came up from all the games?

http://www.students.oamk.fi/~jhonkako/nhl9...e=3&sort=GP

Every team has 56 games to be played. Are you sure your games are short of this ?

The pages like teamstats on the site can sometimes be loaded with wrong numbers (due to MySQL processing some tables twice).

If this happens, reload the page.

I've seen nationals1, Matt, Bo and Houlanov a lot. I think nationals1 still wants to play, but he'd better check who's on still in his list.

ya I really would but ive been havin some problems with my computer lately

Edited by nationals1

Every team has 56 games to be played. Are you sure your games are short of this ?

The pages like teamstats on the site can sometimes be loaded with wrong numbers (due to MySQL processing some tables twice).

If this happens, reload the page.

Well, the main page of the site did say 60 games so I'm a bit out there when it comes to that with the current situation. Do we end it like this or what do we do with the 4 last games?

Well, the main page of the site did say 60 games so I'm a bit out there when it comes to that with the current situation. Do we end it like this or what do we do with the 4 last games?

It says "For every week there's 60 games to be played, 5 for each player."

That doesn't mean each player has 60 games to play, 56 instead.

The 60 games for every week is the amount of all players' games within one week.

Edited by swos

I got it up to 36 GP but unfortunatly I have no time today

Its a pain when your life gets in the way...

I was just wondering if its possible to forfiet a few games to get to the 40 GP mark

We could vote on that. If we go for the weight-free games, let's use smoz' 94 rom.

I got it up to 36 GP but unfortunatly I have no time today

Its a pain when your life gets in the way...

I was just wondering if its possible to forfiet a few games to get to the 40 GP mark

No, but I have a better idea.

This week, Week 44 (10/26 - 11/1), you have 4 unplayed games.

source: http://www.students.oamk.fi/~jhonkako/nhl94/schedule_3.txt

41 CHI (nationals1) EDM (IceStorm70)

42 EDM (IceStorm70) CHI (nationals1)

43 CHI (nationals1) TB (jrodimus)

44 TB (jrodimus) CHI (nationals1)

contact IceStorm and jrodimus via the site about your availability to play this weeks games against them.

These games then cannot be considered ones where you were unactive and didn't try to get them played.

They are considered as games played after that and your 36 will become 40.

No, but I have a better idea.

This week, Week 44 (10/26 - 11/1), you have 4 unplayed games.

source: http://www.students.oamk.fi/~jhonkako/nhl94/schedule_3.txt

41 CHI (nationals1) EDM (IceStorm70)

42 EDM (IceStorm70) CHI (nationals1)

43 CHI (nationals1) TB (jrodimus)

44 TB (jrodimus) CHI (nationals1)

contact IceStorm and jrodimus via the site about your availability to play this weeks games against them.

These games then cannot be considered ones where you were unactive and didn't try to get them played.

They are considered as games played after that and your 36 will become 40.

I am trying to contact but everytime I click on the guy on the home screen nothing happens

I am trying to contact but everytime I click on the guy on the home screen nothing happens

or you can just reply to this IM:

chris1knights@hotmail.com is available (7:14:45 PM)

nhl 94/09 B league champion!...Coman blitz draft!... WHAT IS THE DEAL

Icestorm NHL94 (7:14:45 PM): hey dude did u want to do our 2 gdl games?

:P

MONTREAL HABS EDMONTON IceStorm70 contact opponent

MONTREAL HABS OTTAWA sebe contact opponent

MONTREAL HABS VANCOUVER hokkee contact opponent

EDMONTON IceStorm70 MONTREAL HABS contact opponent

OTTAWA sebe MONTREAL HABS contact opponent

TORONTO Carse MONTREAL HABS contact opponent

VANCOUVER hokkee MONTREAL HABS contact opponent

COME ON