GENS Test Game Requests

chaos

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey someone play me in a test game

AIM oneteam409@gmail.com

Pretty pumped to play this online, ordered a genesis remote today so you guys will kick my ass the first 3 days while I have to use the keyboard haha

Cool website too.

I added you to the GENS Buds AIM chat group...when you go online on AIM, shout there and someone should get you set up with a test game.

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm a new coach and looking to play a test game

I'm from the UK - AIM is Tyberkeley.

Thanks,

Ty76

Would like to schedule a test game please... just registered for fall 2016 season.. AIM--- dangleisious

Thanks

I'm tokiwartooth16 on AIM and that is my name here as well. Hit me up anytime this weekend and I should be good to play. It's been a few years (and cpu setups) since I've played so it will be good to get one in. If your ready now so am I, thanks!

I added the 3 of you to the AIM Blast Group GENS Buds. Accept the invite the next time you log on to AIM. You can post in there to get a test game going.

OK sorry about the delay - it was a nightmare setting AIM up.

my AIM = hockeymandanno

I need to confirm with existing coach before Friday for the FALL League

Bear in mind i've never played ANY GAME EVER online - kinda now the theory but not the practice

From Ireland - all coaches welcome to message me :)

Edited by dmm1000

hey guys, haven’t played in a while and looking for a test game to see if everything runs alright on the mac.

Also having trouble logging into AIM and I can’t seem to sign up for a new account either. I’ll be available Sunday early afternoon if anyone wants a warm-up game

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I am looking for a test game. I've got Gens Running on my MAC via Wine Bottler and it seems to run ok (though graphics seem less smooth than Native Generator Emulator for MAC).

I was creating an AIM account to be "Burntman" but it kept crapping out. I have an old account under "the_marrs". I hopefully soon will have an AIM account same as Burntman screen name.

I am West Coast Time. Available after 9pm most this week (excluding Wed..have hockey that night).

Email: darrin.marr@gmail.com

Doh! Still have trouble creating an AIM account. Emailed AOL support. To setup a Test Game time for me (please) in the mean time:

1. Email: darrin.marr@gmail.com

2. AIM (old account): the_marrs

3. Contact via Discord...though seems like my later-isa nights on the west coast is pretty un-popular!

Thanks!

Doh! Still have trouble creating an AIM account. Emailed AOL support. To setup a Test Game time for me (please) in the mean time:

1. Email: darrin.marr@gmail.com

2. AIM (old account): the_marrs

3. Contact via Discord...though seems like my later-isa nights on the west coast is pretty un-popular!

Thanks!

I added the old AIM account (the_marrs) to the GENS bud group. I may catch you around midnight EST if you get on at 9pm and figured out your AIM/Discord issues.

Thanks kingraph

I got the GENS Buds Group with (hopefully) my temporary AOL handle.

AOL support said my problem likely was if the first attempt fails, you are locked out 24 hrs. And if you try again, then 48 hrs...then 72 hrs.....

I guess to lock out SPAM bots....

But I HAMMERED it...tied tons...hopefully it caps you at 72hrs...otherwise I'M locked out for weeks! :)

Fudge...just tried to NetPlay with jer_33 and my "Wine Bottled" version of GENS didn't make a connection (HOST OR NOT).

I have small hope its a security / firewall setting.

Does anyone know if there is a Group Chat on AIM for MAC users? (and use Native MAC Emulator)

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Tunowash said:

I am new and would like a test game.

Thanks

Welcome, Tunowash!

I'm sure someone will be along soon to help you with your test game.

Or, you can reach out directly on our live chat server, by clicking the following link and entering a nickname for yourself: https://discordapp.com/invite/0por6zfp5RodSFVL

Me on the other hand, I would like to know: How did you find the site? :). (We are trying to learn more about how people come to the site, so we can improve our 'recruiting')

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...