NHL'94 Forums

GENS Test Game Requests

chaos

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please request your test games here. You must be confirmed in order to be considered to play in a league.

Leave your AIM screen name and a good time to reach you online to play a test game. A veteran coach will contact you to play a test game to test out how your connection is, and help you out with any connection problems. Once done, the veteran coach will confirm you by accessing the "Confirm Coaches Page" on the NHL94Online website.

For a more detailed explanation, look at this post.

Good luck!!!

Email is better for me: simonherrera@me.com. Looking forward to playing.

I have been playing in metz's Capitalism leagues but I need to play a test game for the Spring classic league just to be confirmed. You guys might recognize me, I've been out of the NHL 94 scene for a while!

Instant message me for a test game, STAN1SH is my screen name.

For all the guys who need test games, you can add the guys on this list to your AIM:

Fall 2010 GENS players

This is a list of the AIM screen names of coaches who played last season. If you are looking for a specific time, add these guys to your AIM, I'm sure you will find one of them on. Don't be shy, most guys are always up for exhibition and test games.

Also, we communicate for games through AIM. Please download AIM - it's free.

Hi there, late joining but hopefully I can get a test game in. If you read this between 12 pm and 5 pm EST on Feb 23rd, I will undoubtebly be down. I don't mind hunting myself, but if you're bored we can get a few in!

AIM: jaytuomi

Please request your test games here. You must be confirmed in order to be considered to play in a league.

Leave your AIM screen name and a good time to reach you online to play a test game. A veteran coach will contact you to play a test game to test out how your connection is, and help you out with any connection problems. Once done, the veteran coach will confirm you by accessing the "Confirm Coaches Page" on the NHL94Online website.

For a more detailed explanation, look at this post.

Good luck!!!

STONECOLDEAP = AIM

Pacific Time , after 6pm and 10pm

Kingraph is set to play in the league

Thanks for confirming new players lately. You don't need to post in the forums, you can confirm them here:

http://nhl94online.com/html/confirm_player.php

Dude, it would be a lot easier if you use AIM. Why complicate yourself?