NHL'94 Forums

GENS Test Game Requests

chaos

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I just signed up, so need to play the test game. I'll be online throughout the day from about 10am - 2pm central time, and then again after about 7:30pm onwards.

Lookin forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...

My aim OneTimer1981. looking to play a test game hopefully to join online league. Im friends with comebacknoob who plays in the B-2 league.

Can I confirm mi amigo? I'd rather not though, I mean when we play each other it's fine (maybe because we're both from Chicago?) but I don't want to be held responsible if there's major lag in between States or Countries. I'd rather have someone else confirm him.

Also, how can you start confirming people? Do you need a certain number of posts or something? I'm a 2nd liner now. I didn't see anything anywhere about that. At least I can start pulling my weight around here and contributing. I pretty much got the hang of things. The only thing I'm not too sure about is what to set the "smoothing" as in P2P. Extra, always, or none.

Edited by Comeback_King

Can I confirm mi amigo? I'd rather not though, I mean when we play each other it's fine (maybe because we're both from both from Chicago?) but I don't want to be held responsible if there's major lag in between States or Countries. I'd rather have someone else confirm him.

Also, how can you start confirming people? Do you need a certain number of posts or something? I'm a 2nd liner now. I didn't see anything anywhere about that. At least I can start pulling my weight around here and contributing. I pretty much got the hang of things. The only thing I'm not too sure about is what to set the "smoothing" as in P2P. Extra, always, or none.

If you played each other and the connection was fine, then I'm fine with that. The number of posts doesnt matter. It's just whether you've played in the nhl94online.com league before. I can confirm and I'll insert him into the league later on.

Thanks for playing the test game with him.

Hello all,

Looking to play a test game, rocking my Bruins.

AIM: GTADesperato

feel free to PM or leave message here if you want to play. I am a enthusiastic noob as a coach and would love to play the game I've always been best at!

Hello all,

Looking to play a test game, rocking my Bruins.

AIM: GTADesperato

feel free to PM or leave message here if you want to play. I am a enthusiastic noob as a coach and would love to play the game I've always been best at!

Good ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi.

(sorry my english, I'm from Czech rep.)

I'm new here.

I want join to next season (is it possible?) and I want now testing my options.

Please, is here somebody, who can help me with it? :)

I play with Gens-emulator.

My icq: 226673777 or email: jesse441@seznam.cz

I hope, then time zones no problem. :)

thx

Hi.

(sorry my english, I'm from Czech rep.)

I'm new here.

I want join to next season (is it possible?) and I want now testing my options.

Please, is here somebody, who can help me with it? :)

I play with Gens-emulator.

My icq: 226673777 or email: jesse441@seznam.cz

I hope, then time zones no problem. :)

thx

welcome to the site bud...however the next league starts in the fall.

• 4 weeks later...

I need to set up a test game. I'm on till 10:30pm cst tonight. If I can't get a game in tonight then I'll shoot for tomorrow 5/31 anytime after 4:30pm.

AIM = SicariusFulgur

Email = SicariusFulgur@gmail.com

I need to set up a test game. I'm on till 10:30pm cst tonight. If I can't get a game in tonight then I'll shoot for tomorrow 5/31 anytime after 4:30pm.

AIM = SicariusFulgur

Email = SicariusFulgur@gmail.com

He's not on the confirm list so i've posted here. his connections great

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Looking to Test a Gens NHL 94 Game. I havn't had much success yet with other members trying to help me out. I have a downloaded Gens and Snes Package from this Site. My Aim Name is marcusnhl94

Thanks

Also Would like to Test SNES as Well

Hi Looking to Test a Gens NHL 94 Game. I havn't had much success yet with other members trying to help me out. I have a downloaded Gens and Snes Package from this Site. My Aim Name is marcusnhl94

Thanks

Also Would like to Test SNES as Well

played two games of gens and he's fine. used hamachi

I'd like to play a test game. AIM screen name is swhunte.

Available:

Anytime between 2-6pm ET Sundays

Anytime after 7pm ET M, T, W, F, Sa

Pretty much anytime Thursday

I'd like to play a test game. AIM screen name is swhunte.

Available:

Anytime between 2-6pm ET Sundays

Anytime after 7pm ET M, T, W, F, Sa

Pretty much anytime Thursday

contact one of these guys bud

http://nhl94online.com/html/online-players.php?lgtype=gens

• 5 weeks later...

would like a test game

aim: minpind

usually available before or after 4-8 pm

Edit: confirmed today by gretzkyonacold (LA Robbie)

Edited by minpind

I'd also like a test game.

AIM: DOCNABX85

I'm free after 6pm most days, however I'm free anytime tomorrow.

I think you meant to post this for the snes thread.

looking for a test game..

AIM - Fiddy14(at)hotmail.com (yes its my email)

i do believe my aim list is private, so whoever is gonna challenge me, send me a PM with your aim user name and i will add you to my list.

thanks

looking for a test game..

AIM - Fiddy14(at)hotmail.com (yes its my email)

i do believe my aim list is private, so whoever is gonna challenge me, send me a PM with your aim user name and i will add you to my list.

thanks

You can get me on AIM: gretzkyonacold

You'll need to get ur privacy settings changed for the season otherwise it'll be a nightmare for people trying to get hold of you

ill add everyone thats in the league to it, thats what i always have done in the past when using aim as a scheduling method in other leagues.

i just added ya.. best time for you?

just played LA Robbie, and got hammered lol.

he couldnt see my number for some reason, and my icon was blue for him on his end in Hamachi..

can another admin play me and see whats up? the game we played was smooth and connected fine (once i had right file)..

just played LA Robbie, and got hammered lol.

he couldnt see my number for some reason, and my icon was blue for him on his end in Hamachi..

can another admin play me and see whats up? the game we played was smooth and connected fine (once i had right file)..

Yeah, I confirmed him as everythin is fine, but he had to tell me his hamachi IP. I couldn't see it. Does anyone know what that might be? Could one of the more tec savvy guys advise? Thanks

Please can someone in the know help this guy out:

AIM: drusnak20

We just cannot connect. To me it seems like a firewall issue, but he's sure he's allowed Hamachi & Gens thru. We get the "loading donut" thing on the connection window............and then nothin.

Thanks people!