NHL'94 Forums

SNES Test Game Requests

chaos

Please request your test games here. You must be confirmed in order to be considered to play in a league.

Leave your AIM screen name and a good time to reach you online to play a test game. A veteran coach will contact you to play a test game to test out how your connection is, and help you out with any connection problems. Once done, the veteran coach will confirm you by accessing the "Confirm Coaches Page" on the NHL94Online website.

For a more detailed explanation, look at this post.

Good luck!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
I would like to have a test game. aim: bubbawenke4

Just so you're aware...the classic league is almost finished for this season...the next classic season won't start up until late February at the earliest.

I played this dude last night and can confirm that it worked. He was pretty damn good for a guy using the keyboard.

I suck at using the keyboard for nhl94 so I was easily amazed knowing that some use it and excel at it.

I'm pretty sure Nhltrippin and angryjay are keyboard players and I consider them amoungst the elite of snes gamers.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey i want a test game my aim : RaddeKladde1

Please request your test games here. You must be confirmed in order to be considered to play in a league.

Leave your AIM screen name and a good time to reach you online to play a test game. A veteran coach will contact you to play a test game to test out how your connection is, and help you out with any connection problems. Once done, the veteran coach will confirm you by accessing the "Confirm Coaches Page" on the NHL94Online website.

For a more detailed explanation, look at this post.

Good luck!!!

just starting to play SNES gotta say its pretty cool.

anyways id like to try out couple of test games hit me up at aim: maverickz161@hotmail.com

btw still trying to figure out how to work netplay on the emu, so if anyone can help me with that and play test games would be nice

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to dabble into the online NHL94 scene again. Got a new computer finally. I installed the emulator, classic rom and hamachi again but have no idea what hamachi network everyone's using. Anyone wanna play me in some text games to check my connection and help me try to shake off some serious rust? My AIM is xgrad06, looking for some fellow SNES guys to dangle with.

I'd like to dabble into the online NHL94 scene again. Got a new computer finally. I installed the emulator, classic rom and hamachi again but have no idea what hamachi network everyone's using. Anyone wanna play me in some text games to check my connection and help me try to shake off some serious rust? My AIM is xgrad06, looking for some fellow SNES guys to dangle with.

You know where to find me ;)

You know where to find me ;)

Yah I msged you last night but you weren't around at the time. I found PondHcky though and played a few games against him. Connection was great using hamachi and there were some tight games! Good to get back into it. Maybe I'll try to hit ya up tonight if you're around.

• 3 weeks later...
I need access to the coaches area I;ve played several games with the guys on the site. AIM springfieldmorts@gmail.com

Have you tried to register for Spring Classic? I don't see your user name on there. I'll be on AIM in a little bit and try to contact you.

Hey, it's been a while, but I've come back to NHL '94. Can I play an SNES test game? Thanks guys.

AIM: MikeAuggie

email: Auggiemike@hotmail.com

Edited by Auggie

just wondering if i can get a test game...

I use to play this game years ago with friends... Im not a big hockey buff but this game was so much fun

ID like to play the SNES version

AIM BZA3655

Email BZA55@yahoo.com

Im usually on AIM with my phone all the time so just hit me up

THANKS

Hey, it's been a while, but I've come back to NHL '94. Can I play an SNES test game? Thanks guys.

AIM: MikeAuggie

email: Auggiemike@hotmail.com

Hey Auggie welcome back!

you still doing the snes nhl94 commentary? :(