NHL'94 Forums

SNES Test Game Requests

chaos

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I signed up for the league on the front page, and it said to request a test game here. SO if I could schedule one that would be great

Welcome to the league - if you do not have AIM instant messenger yet, I'd suggest downloading it and posting your AIM screen in this thread so others can messenge you for games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

HI, I'm looking to get confirmed to play in the SNES league. My AIM screen name is salon686@hotmail.com and I'm on in the evening. I'd greatly appreciate it if a veteran coach can contact me for a test game so I can get confirmed. Thanks.

HI, I'm looking to get confirmed to play in the SNES league. My AIM screen name is salon686@hotmail.com and I'm on in the evening. I'd greatly appreciate it if a veteran coach can contact me for a test game so I can get confirmed. Thanks.

I'll look for you later on. I should be on around 8PM eastern time

I'd like a test game as well please. My screen name is blueschooler and I should be on around 9 PM Pacific time, I can also do it tomorrow.

Thanks!

Hey bud, I can play/confirm you tonight. My AIM is Oilers442. Hit me up if you see me online :)

• 6 months later...