WHATS HAPPENING FINNALY

ME WANTS PLAYOFF

:anger:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in for the B league too

doesnt look like b league will happen, sorry. all i can say get ready for the summit series witch will be happening soon i think.

as far as the tie breaker fiasco goes, i did say it turned into a 7 game series so going into the games thats what we all thought. considering that i'll just let them have the win also i just dont want to deal with the bitching and complaining. i apologize for not being clear and not thinking about overtime loss point.

doesnt look like b league will happen, sorry. all i can say get ready for the summit series witch will be happening soon i think.

as far as the tie breaker fiasco goes, i did say it turned into a 7 game series so going into the games thats what we all thought. considering that i'll just let them have the win also i just dont want to deal with the bitching and complaining. i apologize for not being clear and not thinking about overtime loss point.

lets have a 7 game playoff winner decides if it was a 7 game playoff or otl ftw

lets have a 7 game playoff winner decides if it was a 7 game playoff or otl ftw

way to be a huge dick. i basically admitted my error and gave you guys the win and you continue to act like a sore loser. or a sore winner i dont give a f**k, enjoy your tainted victory.