NHL'94 Forums

Skribbz's intro.

Skribbz

Hey Im new here, I'm also generally new to NHL '94 in itself. I play it on ZSNES, and I was looking for some fun challenges through the site, not to mention that I simply love this game XD

Anyway, none of my friends play this game, and the ones that do are horrible at it, so I thought I'd be better off searching the magical internet. :P

Some general info about me, I'm 15 years old (sue me.)

I play Varsity hockey/soccer in my High School,

I live in South Carolina, but hope to move up north (preferably Boston) whenever/if ever I get the chance. I was born up North in Connecticut, and hate life in the South (no offense to southerners, it's just not my thing)

The only way I know of playing ZSNES online is with hamachi, so if you guys know any other possible ways (except for port forwarding, that crap gets way too annoying), let me know. :)

Here's hoping everyone doesn't destroy me :P

Edit: AIM name = Skribberz

Windows Live = Rawker13@gmail.com

Edited by Skribbz

Hey Im new here, I'm also generally new to NHL '94 in itself. I play it on ZSNES, and I was looking for some fun challenges through the site, not to mention that I simply love this game XD

Anyway, none of my friends play this game, and the ones that do are horrible at it, so I thought I'd be better off searching the magical internet. :P

I play Varsity hockey/soccer in my High School,

I live in South Carolina, but hope to move up north (preferably Boston) whenever/if ever I get the chance. I was born up North in Connecticut, and hate life in the South (no offense to southerners, it's just not my thing)

The only way I know of playing ZSNES online is with hamachi, so if you guys know any other possible ways (except for port forwarding, that crap gets way too annoying), let me know. :)

Here's hoping everyone doesn't destroy me :P

welcome to the site....I think hamachi is what most guys use when playing online.

You damn rascally teenager you. It's kids like you and Nats who are ruining the maturity level of the internet...

Obviously, I'm kidding. Seeing as I'm 15. Ah. Anyhow, welcome, GL, Godspeed, and for the love of all that is holy, switchie to Genesis, please :)

Edited by TubaHero

You damn rascally teenager you. It's kids like you and Nats who are ruining the maturity level of the internet...

Obviously, I'm kidding. Seeing as I'm 15. Ah. Anyhow, welcome, GL, Godspeed, and for the love of all that is holy, switchie to Genesis, please :P

I already am. Im using K Fusion to play the NHL 2010 mod for '94, and I instantly fell in love with it. :P

Im currently getting the Genesis ROM for the original as we speak.

also, if there's a different emulator I should be using, inform me. I have (K?) Fusion 3.51.

The files all say Fusion but the Icon is a big K. :)

I already am. Im using K Fusion to play the NHL 2010 mod for '94, and I instantly fell in love with it. :P

Im currently getting the Genesis ROM for the original as we speak.

also, if there's a different emulator I should be using, inform me. I have (K?) Fusion 3.51.

The files all say Fusion but the Icon is a big K. :)

Gens is the standard in leagues.

Welcome, i hate rednecks too. f**k that culture of trailer park.

(Should find it in the download section of site)

Gens is the standard in leagues.

Welcome, i hate rednecks too. f**k that culture of trailer park.

(Should find it in the download section of site)

Yea I got all the stuff that was on the site. Man, I need to start paying more attention to the site details before I post.

South Carolina--- :)

Get the heck out of there my man. Time lost is brain lost

Heh heh, amen.

BROONSTINK :)

no no no no no. You greedy gens bastards.

Don't switch over, gens has tons of interest, leagues, and committed players.

Snes however, is lacking a little these days. (although, Fall classic went pretty well!)

Please stick to snes, You can catch me on aim, Ill play exb any time of the day.

Welcome aboard.

GL HF!

no no no no no. You greedy gens bastards.

Don't switch over, gens has tons of interest, leagues, and committed players.

Snes however, is lacking a little these days. (although, Fall classic went pretty well!)

Please stick to snes, You can catch me on aim, Ill play exb any time of the day.

Welcome aboard.

GL HF!

Don't worry I'll still play SNES as well, but Im also playing the Genesis Version alongside it. :)

Which ultimately means I'll end up sucking at both, always being half used to playing the "other" version of it XD