NHL'94 Forums

PS3 version 3.10 upgrade

It has a lot of stuff for all the social mallrats on the net that will make them happy. But as of right now, I'm looking for some issues it may have since I now have Dragon Age: Origins and it's necessary to update if I want to play it. I know some of you guys are playing NHL 09 and 10, so I imagine you'd be looking into it.

Anyone found some info that can help me?

I'm confused?

You pretty much need to get any update they release to play anything online. And I can't remember the last time they released a BAD update.

And dragon age origins is a single player ONLY game, so. It doesn't matter? :)

Just making sure, since some current games require for you to update the system in order to play them.

Just making sure, since some current games require for you to update the system in order to play them.

Ohhh. Actually, I don't think thats true. It will tell you to update and you say okay and just click and play the game anyways...Thats what I've been doing.

Just get the update they are usually good. You can read on what they've updated, I find they give brief informative summaries.

Ohhh. Actually, I don't think thats true. It will tell you to update and you say okay and just click and play the game anyways...Thats what I've been doing.

Just get the update they are usually good. You can read on what they've updated, I find they give brief informative summaries.

but i think if you don't download and click and play it anyways the game cannot reach its full potential