NHL'94 Forums

changing starters' photos to generic ones

was wondering if there's any easy way to do this? this would be a help for people like me who are too lazy/unknowledgable to go through and actually change all of the photos in editing a rom and would settle for the generic player pictures over someone else's picture which is in there originally.

wboy, if you could add a "make all player photos generic" option in your editor that would be a huge help... but i don't really know what that would entail. any help appreciated.

Flyjam,

I'm not sure there's a way to change those without going through the editor and changing the tiles. I don't think it would take that long though. Once you put the default pictures in the tile arranger of Tile Layer Pro, just keep putting them down over the player pictures.

-Evan

wboy, if you could add a "make all player photos generic" option in your editor that would be a huge help... but i don't really know what that would entail. any help appreciated.

While the initial release definately won't support editing player photo's, I do plan to get it into the editor one day.

If Swos (and Mahavishna?) can post any info in regards to known offsets, how it is tracked managed, that would be great.

Swos did email me some of this info a while back, but I've seemed to misplace the email ;)

One thing I have noticed (probably old news to many) is that there seems to be a default photo for left handed and right handed players, used when there is no photo of the individual player.