NHL'94 Forums

Anyone getting conection probs with hamachi?

fenty

Some players have blue dots which menas relayed tunnel in hamachi which means.. not a good conetion so it doent connect. I am not the only one with this problem! some players are blue.. some a green. I came accross this on the hamachi website..

Select the section n where it says 'Which ports and protocols does LogMeIn Hamachi2 use?'

https://secure.logmein.com/support/hamachi2/

Anyone know what port to forward? :P

Why cant people just forward port 7845 udp.. the conection is way better too!

Why cant people just forward port 7845 udp.. the conection is way better too!

I thought the whole point of using hamachi was that we didn't have to port forward?!?

Meh i forwarded the port too. Direct p2p.

It's really simple business, it takes actually less time than to f**k around with Hamachi.

http://portforward.com/

You have now no excuses to do so yourselves.

With the way my router and internet is set up port forwarding is the biggest hassle and I don't even know if its possible ( I hate Sympatico!)

Or else I would have done it.

For years my friends and I have been using Hamachi to connect with all the games we've played over the years and we never had a problem.

I also Have not had a problem with it in the 2 years I've been using it for 94.

I've played with port forwarding in previous leagues and I never really noticed the connection being significantly worse or better than hamachi.

However, I did spend more time than I would've liked trying to explain port forwarding to non technical people just to get them to play online. I'm not interested in doing this again. Simple is better and hamachi is simple to explain.