NHL'94 Forums

My hitlist

It's about time I did this list. This is the list where the names of many guys I wish to destroy... err, I mean, defeat in the game to be honored as the best. They're now settled in different categories as shown below:

Guys I look up to and want to become one day:

- Sebe

- Jesus

- Icestorm

- JRodimus

- Halifax

- Fredey

- AngryJay

Guys that are cool:

- Shaftman

- VocallyCaged

- Bo

- Swos

- Matt Hurray

- Smozoma

- Houlanov (sometimes more or less)

- Flasox (At times)

- Louie4teen

Guys I'm not gonna stand for and will beat up good:

- FPB

- Flasox

- BobKudelski

- Hokkee

- Fenty

- PharaohSami

Rivals:

- Wags

- Hoiulanov

- Flasox

- Matt Hurray

- thetoxic82

- Hokkee

- VinnieRSmith

-sNoBoArDeR

That's the list. If I add someone else, it'll probably be in due time.

Edited by RedWingDevil

lololol this is genius

Guys I look up to and want to become one day:

- DoctorP1zza

- hockeygirl

- Fokkefan

Guys that makes me laugh

- Wags

- FPB

- houlanov

- Hokkee

- Iceguy

- bo

- zalex

Guys that im scared of

- Wags

- FPB

- houlanov

- Hokkee

- Iceguy

- bo

- zalex

That was the first thing that caught my eye, too...

I played with Carse at times ( chiefly NHL94/09 and GDL) and I got my ass kicked. But I want to prove that I can tangle with the big guys in the community and win, that's my goal. Call me crazy, weird or whatever you want, but I want to be among the best players here and have a shot for the top.

I played with Carse at times ( chiefly NHL94/09 and GDL) and I got my ass kicked. But I want to prove that I can tangle with the big guys in the community and win, that's my goal. Call me crazy, weird or whatever you want, but I want to be among the best players here and have a shot for the top.

I like your competitive spirit and willingness to better yourself.

If everyone was like that we would have a lot less DNP in leagues.

not calling you crazy or weird. just thought that he would be better suited for the "guys you want to be" list, as he kills middle of the road guys like us.

Uh-oh, ladies and gents and the rest of nhl94.com, buckle your seat belt and keep your hands and arms inside the vehicle at all TIMES!!! Great thread!

Edited by flasox24

Props for honesty ice dude. We've all thought about this type of thing at times but no one ever really posts about it.

But ya, Flasox, everyone strap themselves in. Surprised this thread hasn't exploded yet lol.

I like your competitive spirit and willingness to better yourself.

If everyone was like that we would have a lot less DNP in leagues.

So you're saying you aspire to be more like Iceguy? :)

I guess i should claim my throne as King Of Douches.

But i don't know why flasox is on the douche list, barely ever speaks.

haha, agree. Not sure why I deserve to be mentioned 3 times on a list of a guy I dont know, never play, or barely speak to. Honestly I dont remember anything about him, did i ever play him before in leagues?. I have a bad memory, and only remember the guys I lose to, sorry! I wanna know other guys hitlists i'm on, this is fascinating!

haha, agree. Not sure why I deserve to be mentioned 3 times on a list of a guy I dont know, never play, or barely speak to. Honestly I dont remember anything about him, did i ever play him before in leagues?. I have a bad memory, and only remember the guys I lose to, sorry! I wanna know other guys hitlists i'm on, this is fascinating!

Subtle bitching. Nicely done. =D

You're 37 years old and root for the penguins.

It doesn't have to do with that, but this will change in time. :mellow: Now, if we learn to chill from time to time...

Wait, wait

I'm censored by the gestapo for calling him flamingh@m@bure yet he's calling people worse?

Weak :mellow:

ps-congrats, flasox for making it onto 3 different lists!!

You still will be able to call ma a doofus on AIM old man. =P