NHL'94 Forums

Team Logo changing.

Allright... First of all, I've seen the tutorial, but it didn't help me. Now, for the question.

How can I change a team logo? I need to use different logos in my small project, but I

couldn't do it with Tile Layer Pro. I know there is a way to do it, but I just wonder,

what could this way be.

Does anyone know? It wasn't possible in NOSE.

Most graphics in the original ROM are compressed, so aren't editable. A hero named wboy did some magic and decompressed them and added extra teams, and then bestowed upon us the 30-team ROM to fulfill all our earthly editing needs.

If you want to start out with the original teams (rather than the NHL 06 teams), try the Blitz Season 03 and 04 ROMs from http://www.blitz94.com/downloads.asp. The jerseys have been modified a bit, though, by Clockwise.

Only reason I'm screwed, is that I've restarted my project now three times Now finally everything was going good, got all the goalies ready and I could've been ready pretty soon.

Well... It seems to be that I need to restart this for the 4th time.

(Sigh).

Only reason I'm screwed, is that I've restarted my project now three times Now finally everything was going good, got all the goalies ready and I could've been ready pretty soon.

Well... It seems to be that I need to restart this for the 4th time.

(Sigh).

If having to redo the rosters is the issue, here is a useful NOSE tip:

You can open two instances of NOSE and copy between them (Ctrl+C in one window, then Ctrl+V in the other)

Make sure you enable the "automatically manage free bytes" option in the Teams window.

If having to redo the rosters is the issue, here is a useful NOSE tip:

You can open two instances of NOSE and copy between them (Ctrl+C in one window, then Ctrl+V in the other)

Make sure you enable the "automatically manage free bytes" option in the Teams window.

Wow, thanks man. I didn't realize that I can do that.

I have no idea what are the offsets for the team logos in the ice and in-game. Can I find them somewhere?

Edit: And is there a way to hack the Ron Barr text? Not the picture, the text.

Edited by Kattonopeus

I have no idea what are the offsets for the team logos in the ice and in-game. Can I find them somewhere?

Edit: And is there a way to hack the Ron Barr text? Not the picture, the text.

Download the zip file from this thread, and i think one of the pictures shows where the first picture is (and the others are right behind it):

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=2977

To edit the Ron Barr text, download a hex editor and open the ROM with it. Do a search for "Ron Barr" and you'll find the text. THen you can try to mess with it.. but you need to be careful to keep the overall length the same (that's why that hex editor HxD will warn you if you try to do something that will change the length of the file)

Thank you! I'll be careful and make backup files.

E: Was not much help for me. Still can't find them. Well, I do find them but they're not quite right. I wish I could find the offsets somewhere... >_>

Edited by Kattonopeus