NHL'94 Forums

Fenty Fango, Chaos' Pain and the Dick Paradise MVP award

halifax

I'm really happy with how this season's format worked out. While only 57% of teams make the playoffs, 80% of coaches have a team in the playoffs. I really do think we are getting the best of both worlds. While you might have had a lousy season with one team...one of your other teams worked out well to get in.

The replacements

Thanks again to Grayto and Pharoahsami who were great replacement coaches and played their games very quickly to get caught up. I'll be making a large donation to a liquor charity of their choice this week.

A Fenty vs Shaftman final?

Fenty Fango Bingo Bango finished first in both divisions in the Hull conference and Shaftman finished first in both divisions in the Lacroix conference. Both players are set up in great positions to meet in the finals. Just know that if I get eliminated, the rest of the playoffs are canceled.

I feel Chaos' Pain

Chaos lost 25 games, 18 of those were by ONE goal and 8 of those losses were in overtime. He deserved better but just got screwed over by stupid posts. I blame society.

Fenty and Xot like Threesomes

Congrats to Fenty and Xot for getting all three of their teams into the playoffs. You can't buy that kind of awesomeness.

Whose Line is it anyway?

I put myself in the rom, so if I'm on your team...can you put me on your first line for the playoffs? Thanks.

The Dick Paradise MVP Award

In honour of the WHA player with the greatest name, this season's Dick Paradise MVP trophy goes to Pondhcky1!

Pondhcky1 started the season with 3 teams, played at a blazing pace and agreed to take on a 4th team when asked. 66 games in total. He also made the playoffs in a playin game, qualifying for his first major playoff in any online season so far. Congrats to him, he's a great part of the league!

Time to giver for the playoffs!