NHL'94 Forums

Second Round WHA playoffs

halifax

nhl94halifax(SD) vs grayto(EDM) completed

RedWingDevil(Hou) vs PharaohSami(CZE) completed

shaftman(CIN) vs xot82(PHI) completed

shaftman(NJ) vs xot82(NE)

giver!

SD/EDM series is complete and what a series it was.

I can't count how many time leads changed hands and big leads were blown. Edmonton went up 3-1...San Diego managed to force game 7 and even had a 3-1 lead in the final game. But the nhl94 hockey gods shined on the team most deserving. Edmonton wins in 7. Congrats grayto...heckuva series bud.

Now to keep true to my promise, the rest of the playoffs are cancelled...I just emailed chaos to take down the site.

Great series Halifax. How bout next time when I'm up 3-1 you don't hulk up and give me a coronary ok? Would save everybody a lot of trouble. Thanks.

Pity that your'e taking your ball and going home. Theoretically speaking, under normal, manlike circumstances, one would just sign up for the Classic. :anger:

Great series Halifax. How bout next time when I'm up 3-1 you don't hulk up and give me a coronary ok? Would save everybody a lot of trouble. Thanks.

Pity that your'e taking your ball and going home. Theoretically speaking, under normal, manlike circumstances, one would just sign up for the Classic. :anger:

YAH, go for it Halifax, sign up for Classic!

with 5 of 8 first round upsets...they continue in the second round....both 4th place teams have advanced to the Hull Conference finals!

one more series!