WE BETTER TRAPON!

:anger: PHANEUF U WACKLORD

I SWEAR GA

MONTREAL VS WASHINGTON

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still undetermined...they could play new jersey or buffalo as well..depends on what happens tomorrow.

EDIT: I KNEW IT RATS :anger:

Edited by Freydey

yea I agree

the habs WILL last 7 minutes hehe

It would be 7 more minutes than the Leafs. hehe

By the way,

Montreal is 2-1-1 vs WSH this season

And,

Boston is 4-2-0 vs BUF this season

Philadelphia is 5-1-0 vs NJ this season

Ottawa is 2-2-0 vs PIT this season

COULD 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th seed ACTIVE THE SAME TRAPON AS THEY DID IN THE REGULAR SEASON TO WACK IT ALL ?

Edited by Zalex

Crazy to think that for as long as washington has been in the league, this is the first time these franchises will face each other in the playoffs.

Washington in 5 or less... Caps offense is way too explosive and fast scoring for Montreal... Plus - the fans at the Verizon building have built a crazy atmosphere there, we all know Montreal fans are loyal and good as any, but the Caps really truely have one of the hardest buildings to play in this year. Should be interesting to see how electric that building can get come playoff time with the Presidents Trophy in hands

Edited by kupuck19

and that's with Price in net for all 4..

And WSH scored 15 goals in the 4 games. Thats almost 4 goals per game. Price wasnt the reason why we did good vs the caps. We will still probly see Price in the series and it can only be good though. GA.

Edited by Zalex

And WSH scored 15 goals in the 4 games. Thats almost 4 goals per game. Price wasnt the reason why we did good vs the caps. We will still probly see Price in the series and it can only be good though. GA.

15 in 4 is slightly below washington's average :angry:

but halak was good, i was kind of surprised because against good teams his stats weren't that great, regular season..

yea I agree

the habs WILL last 7 minutes hehe

nah, thats the number of games u last in gdl :angry:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

That was so funny seeing how pissed that caps fan was after the game. You can read his lips "Turn that F-ing Camera off!" hahaha, and why is he wearing a Jeff Shultz jersey? Must be a huge fan of the +/- stat?

haha...theodore pulled ...2 goals on 2 shots.

Thanks for coming out Jose.

Even in Theodore's case, that's rather low, man.

And the Caps' D fucked up on both goals. They're supposed to help out, not leaving the goalie out to dry!

Double post!

Caps tie it up 4-4!

Even in Theodore's case, that's rather low, man.

And the Caps' D fucked up on both goals. They're supposed to help out, not leaving the goalie out to dry!

f**k off, Theo's an awfull goalie, he deserves every goals he lets in for being a cocky douchebag and even tho caps' D looks very sloppy sometimes, you can't blame anyone else than the goalie on the 1st goal.

this series is tie now, and all i've got to say, well, this doesent seem so much like the 1st team playing the 16th. Great effort by the habs!

Also, god refs are awfull so far. I understand this is the playoff and they have to let go many things for the show, but could they just be a little bit more consistant with their calls? And being consistant doesent mean give the same number of PPs for both teams in a game, this is so dumb! How could both teams get exact same number of penalties 2 games in a row, hahahah cman! And what's up with the goalie interference now? The goal crease seems more like a decorative thing nowadays.

Ovechkin's goal was bullshit

Backstrom's 2nd was bullshit

Combined with Gionta's phantom goal.

Should have been 5-2. But it was 4-4. WTF

haha yep welcome in bettman's playoff! crash the goalie, we need more goals!

Washington in 5 or less... Caps offense is way too explosive and fast scoring for Montreal... Plus - the fans at the Verizon building have built a crazy atmosphere there, we all know Montreal fans are loyal and good as any, but the Caps really truely have one of the hardest buildings to play in this year. Should be interesting to see how electric that building can get come playoff time with the Presidents Trophy in hands

lol, dont compare habs fans with caps', this is just the worst thing you can do. The hockey passion stops at the Verizon in Was, the playoff fever doesent exist. You just can't compare these cities, it's totally different. Lol i love how people talking about the pression on the Caps, theres 0 fkn pression compared to mtl, this is a joke.

Also, Even Florida would have a dynamic crowd with such an offensive ratass team.

Edited by Freydey