NHL'94 Forums

MTL VS WAS

Freydey

Guest Wags13
Surprinsingly, i think Hal Gill will be matched up vs Crosby or Malkin. The guy's been a horse vs the Capitals, along with Josh Gorges.

Hal Gill vs Crosby or Malkin? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I like Josh Gorges tho :bad_smile:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wags13
You are aware he finished on top of the Pens in that cup run with +8?

You are aware that he paired with Rob Scuderi? Lets not pretend Hal Gill had much to do with at +8

He has reach, he is tall, but he is slow, an average passer, and expendable by the Pens :bad_smile:

everyones talking like the habs won already...please....they can very much lose. Lets just wait and see what happens.

THATS WHAT I MEANT WITH STFU 1 GAME LEFT :bad_smile:

everyones talking like the habs won already...please....they can very much lose. Lets just wait and see what happens.

Game Spread Money Line Total Points More

Wed 4/28 19 Montreal Canadiens +1.5 -111 +258 OVER 6 +107

04:05 PM 20 Washington Capitals -1.5 +103 -285 UNDER 6 -116

watch out for GM7 Washington power play fest.

Doesn't matter - in game 6 the Washington Power-Play was a joke - they didn't move the puck around for s**t... They hold onto to the puck and skate with it looking for the fancy play too often, they gotta get back to the quick 3-4 touch passes around the perimiter than taking open shots and crashing the net. Maybe it's just my style, but a Power Play needs puck movement to work.. Not Mike Green bobbing from point to point with the puck looking for the "mother play".

And Marc Andre-Fleury's goaltending has sucked. He has been praised for being more of an aggressive goalie, but now that it is his claim to fame he tries too hard at it and is over aggressive and pulls himself out of position quite frequently. Someone tell this guy to not come 10 ft out every shot - not a good idea to give the guy on the back door a whole net to shoot at. Even in NHL 10 - watch how aggressive EA sports made fleury - if you're on a breakaway just deke because he's coming out of the net 9/10 times.

Anyways - tonights game should be a good one and I'm 50-50 on who is gonna take it down.

And I just realized I hit a milestone:

600th post!!!!!

Edited by kupuck19

Biggest game of the first round tonight!

will it be the big mac halak attack prevailing?

or the chipmunks "Alex, Semyon and Theodore"?

Sesame Street hit man Youppi has to get in there and do a Tonya Harding on Ove.

Halak must Halak against firing squad and make 50 saves again or the Habs could be French toast.. All I ask of you NHL don't call pi x Steven Hawking # of diving penalties in a game 7... And maybe a 2 OT thrilla, but that is getting Goldman Sachs greedy.

Prediction: Habs win, Halak is straight cash homie.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN!!!!!!?????????

DO YOU BELIEVE

yea I agree

the habs WILL last 7 minutes hehe LOL

yea I agree

yea I agree

2nd biggest upset in the history of the game- points differential.

first 8th seed to comeback from 3-1 to defeat 1st seed.

ONCE AGAIN, TRAPON ACTIVATED TO PREVENT RAPON AND SEX WIN.

TRUST IN GA

Awesome series, absolutely awesome!!!

After that, i'd be suprised if Green gets 10 votes for the Norris trophy, no wonder why he wasnt consider for team Canada, the rat who said: ''the habs got nothing to beat us'' well u got fucked!!

Pens going to be hard for sure, again we're note favorite, but I got the playoff fever now and I think canything can happen!! So, lets just hope this team got some more miracles for us! :blink:

AWESOME SERIES THANK YOU JAROSLAV

GO HABS GO

from Columbus Dispatch in early April...

Here's what Umberger said:

“I don’t think any team in the West would be overmatched by them,” Umberger said. “They play the wrong way. They want to be moving all the time. They float around in their zone, looking for breakaways and odd-man rushes.

“A good defensive team is going to beat them (in the playoffs). If you eliminate your turnovers and keep them off the power play, they’re going to get frustrated because they’re in their zone a lot.”

Caps Owner Takes Issue With Umby

Washington Capitals owner Ted Leonsis weighs in on the comments made by Blue Jackets forward R.J. Umberger regarding his team. This appeared on his blog "Ted's Take."

Here's a taste of Ted:

"I think this player should be talking to his ownership and coaching staff about their rebuild plan to compete for a Stanley Cup NOT to our fan base and players about ours.

And then I think this player should stand up and communicate to his team’s fan base about their plan to compete for a Cup and how they will qualify for the playoffs year after year. And then back it up. It is a simple formula: Outline a plan - communicate it - back it up."

Now they must contend with the Penguins. Can they go on? Will Recchi still have some of that water of the Fountain of Youth? Will the Red Wings make a big push for the finals?

Who was the Eastern 7th seed again? I know the Predators lost in the West.

Oh, yeah. The Flyers. Now I remember. Will they still have something left in the tank?

Edited by RedWingDevil

Wow 6, 7, 8 seeds advance. Has that ever happened?

in '06 it happened...when the oilers went to the cup...actually all four bottom seeds in the west pulled off upsets in round one.

Now they must contend with the Penguins. Can they go on? Will Recchi still have some of that water of the Fountain of Youth? Will the Red Wings make a big push for the finals?

stay tuned after the commercial break....dun dun dun.

That's probably a positive for them, but it's going to be an uphill battle since there may be a lasting impact with this last game.

WHAT? LASTING IMPACT? NICE ONE

Hahahaha Habs s**t the bed in the 3rd.

HAHAHAHA STFU

Start shining the golf clubs boys! Man they really had Washington on the ropes.. up 1 game and up by three goals in the third period back in game two.. Habs have no guts. Lie down you dog..lie down.

LIE DOWN YOU UGLY TROLL BI TCH

+10 for Wags

Is there any contest in this argument?

AHHAHAH +4845

Don't start building the excuses just in case the Habs blow it tomorrow night..

OOPS

My Prediction.

Pain.

Caps 4 Habs 1

OWNT. AGAIN.