NHL'94 Forums

Looking for Prodigyof94

dangler

Hey Prodigyof94,

Are you going to be available to play games today? I have 6 games against you to finish my season. I'm leaving for work early in the morning and I'll be unavailable all week. It would be great to get these games in today. I'll be online until 10 eastern (11 pm my time). I haven't seen you online once since the league began, hopefully you'll make it on sometime today. Message me when you're online, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Hey Dangler, I have been looking forward in playing my games as well, my availability during the week is at 8pm central. I was online last week and you were no where to be seen, it also seems that nobody wanted to play any league games, I message shaftman, which he didnt reply, a month ago I messaged toxic and he refused to play me because he got all sensitive, last week I messaged auggiemike and he didnt reply either, I will try to log in, so we can complete the remaining games