NHL'94 Forums

Deleting Goalies

TopeHabFan

I've scoured through the topics created in the NOSE sub-forums, but I haven't seen a topic on how to delete a goaltender from the roster. My apologizes if I must have missed this somewhere in the read-me or in the forms. Any help would be appreciated :lol:

EDIT: Topic should be called "Deleting Goalies" sorry about that guys

Edited by TopeHabFan

I've scoured through the topics created in the NOSE sub-forums, but I haven't seen a topic on how to delete a goaltender from the roster. My apologizes if I must have missed this somewhere in the read-me or in the forms. Any help would be appreciated :)

EDIT: Topic should be called "Deleting Goalies" sorry about that guys

when in nose click the G button for goalies, you'll see there are three F's marked in the dropdown menus, so click on each dropdown menu to choose how many goalies you want

it is that simpes :lol:

when in nose click the G button for goalies, you'll see there are three F's marked in the dropdown menus, so click on each dropdown menu to choose how many goalies you want

it is that simpes :lol:

they won't necessarily be Fs... but there are 4 dropdown boxes. put 0s in the last ones to elimimate goalies. so if you want 2 goalies, they should be X Y 0 0 where X and Y are anything but 0... the values roughly indicate the skill of the goalie (but i don't think they actually have anything to do with gameplay.. one of those things they put in there in the game but never really used!)