That worked. Thanks trudatman.

Looking forward to releasing my first ROM sometime

excellent. keep us posted.

People are still using this thing? Dear God.

yes, my child. I sense your prayers and command you to secure your place in my eternal paradise by adding roster expansion options and any other appropriate features to an updated version of the application. amen or something.

People are still using this thing? Dear God.

If I ever find the time, I'd be willing to help make something a little more modern (storing the source code on github or something as well).

Edited by tjans

please do.

Did anyone ever get the source code from Statto? If he were to give it out then is there anyone on this site willing to update the editor?

Adding things like def control on/off, player overall rating, period lengths, etc... would be awesome!

Edited by c4outlaws

If I could see the source code, I would take a shot at it, though I would probably rewrite the program in Java or Python, something that would be easy to compile and run on Mac and Windows.

Though I have very little knowledge of Python, I would like to learn it and this would be a good project IMO

please do. what can I do to motivate you to create ANY programs/tools/apps for our beloved game?

please do. what can I do to motivate you to create ANY programs/tools/apps for our beloved game?

Get the source code.

I'll ride my unicorn right over and grab it.

If I ever find the time, I'd be willing to help make something a little more modern (storing the source code on github or something as well).

There's a tiny mistake in statto's editor, ENDurance is not endurance for goalkeepers (goalies' endurance is completely missing in the game), it is STICK RIGHT.

IIRC, the source has been discussed and statto doesnt have the source code anymore.

Edited by DominikJagr

that and bias could be just edited in, for sure, even if it is just some tip text pretty much anywhere so people know. anyway, great program -- I'd have paid for it if I had to. I hope it gets any sort of work because that would be cool. we have more stuff mapped since this last editor and a nice interface of those options would be great for the SNES hacking pulse around here. you could have the defense control default and stars and arrows and numbers and position....and ideally a display of player overall ratings.

Edited by tru

is the newest version the one linked from the http://www.nhl94.com/html/editing/edit_smc.php page? that page is very much outdated, so I wonder.

hey, Chaos, how would you feel about linking to both this whole forum section and the ROM mapping thread from that nhl94.com page? that could bring it into this decade, at least.

Edited by tru