NHL'94 Forums

[SNES] Olympic roster rom

Xstioph

Ok the rosters with stats, dresses etc. are done and have been for awile.

Canada, Czechz Republic, Finland, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Swizerland, USA.

Canada > Dallas

Czech Rep. > New Jersey

Finland > Toronto

Germany > Vancouver

Italy > Edmonton

Latvia > Boston

Kazakhstan > Pittsburgh

Russia > Quebec

Slovakia > Montreal

Sweden > Ottawa

Switzerland > Los Angeles

USA > Chicago

I have used 1-3 extra players to fill out the teams that wasn't in the olympics (picked them from the previous world championship). The stats are roughly based on the roster update from http://rosters.arenacenter.net/ for nhl 2001 from 11th of mars. Heh. Though the non-nhl players are mainly made up. Tried to get the jerseys as accurate as possible.. Jersey numbers and stick hands should be 99% accurate. ;)

Well I haven't been able to change either the logos or team banners.. So they are all default. If anyone have any suggestions I'd be greatful...

Olympic_Hockey_2006_b24.zip

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 years later...

generally typing, ROMs posted on this site get downloaded and played.  I am resisting ranting about the forum conversion.  I don't particularly miss the counter.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/29/2018 at 5:14 AM, themessiah1194 said:

Not being picky, but why not add the nation's names instead of looking for Latvia in Boston?

Uh.. It's about 12 years since I made this, and probably 10 since I last did much/any rom hacking so all I can do is guess.. I think it has to do with the number of letters in a team name. Fitting in a shorter name than an existing is easy, just fill out the rest with blanks/spaces. The other way takes a lot of work to do manually.. The rom editors available nowadays might do it in seconds. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...