NHL'94 Forums

Gens "flashing"?

Retrieving

Does anybody else have this kind of problem? How do I get rid of it?

I mean, everytime I boot up the Gens in windowed mode both the emulator and the icons in the background start flashing...and it gets really annoying after a while, to the point that I have to stop playing every 10 minutes or so.

I have already tried to adjust the window size and other settings to no avail and I can't really play in full-screen since I run a 2x monitor set up and the emu screws up the layout no matter the resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Does anybody else have this kind of problem? How do I get rid of it?

I mean, everytime I boot up the Gens in windowed mode both the emulator and the icons in the background start flashing...and it gets really annoying after a while, to the point that I have to stop playing every 10 minutes or so.

I have already tried to adjust the window size and other settings to no avail and I can't really play in full-screen since I run a 2x monitor set up and the emu screws up the layout no matter the resolution.

Thanks in advance.

Sounds like a video card driver issue. Try installing new drivers if you haven't before?