NHL'94 Forums

Blitz Season 5 - coach roundup

smozoma

Come to the B side luke! haha. Besides those A lg guys are a bunch of slack ass mo fos.weird how that works tho ,the guys who are supposed to be hardcore are the worst at getting gms played

I'm good for whatever league hokkee is in for sure. I think we are most evenly matched... and there are years of evidence from prior leagues to back that up.

And we are always the first ones done with our games:)

Edited by matthurray

It certainly looks like it. The talent will really start to spread should the 40 players goal is met.

Get used to playing with 2nd and 3rd liners when that happens!

It certainly looks like it. The talent will really start to spread should the 40 players goal is met.

Get used to playing with 2nd and 3rd liners when that happens!

Each season, you draft your team from the players from the original ROM (Roenick, Lemieux, etc). However, you get to keep half your players each draft, to preserve some 'team personality' between seasons.

* Note: A and B will share a draft, and C and D will also share a draft, so the player talent isn't spread too thin or too strong.

* There will be 2 ROMs, one with the A and B teams, and the other with the C and D teams

-Directly from the first post.

I take it that by doing A,B,C and D leagues everyone's team will be starting blank prior to the draft.. No protect rounds this time around..

I want to keep the current A/B teams. C/D will be new, like Blitz season 1 where you pick an original team/roster and get to keep a few players and draft the rest.

Having a lot of coaches moving up and down between B and C could complicate things, though...

For people taking over teams they didn't draft, I might put in some kind of moved-up pick to help remold the team to their liking...

So far we have 24, 6 new guys and 6 havent resigned...

Old & Unsigned:

Jesus (A)

Habs (A)

Vocal (A)

Rynweinmeyer (B )

TurdFerguson (B )

Meatskid (B )

New:

Mav (b-c)

AJ (A)

xdeath (b-c)

Swos (A)

Dragon (b-c)

Sebe (A)

We are treading water right now...I suspect Vocal and Habs will re-up...other guys, I cant speak for. that would leave us at 26, we would need atleast 4 more for 3 levels of 10...might end up doing A/B and farm again

So far we have 24, 6 new guys and 6 havent resigned...

Old & Unsigned:

Jesus (A)

Habs (A)

Vocal (A)

Rynweinmeyer (B )

TurdFerguson (B )

Meatskid (B )

New:

Mav (b-c)

AJ (A)

xdeath (b-c)

Swos (A)

Dragon (b-c)

Sebe (A)

We are treading water right now...I suspect Vocal and Habs will re-up...other guys, I cant speak for. that would leave us at 26, we would need atleast 4 more for 3 levels of 10...might end up doing A/B and farm again

:(

I messaged a bunch of classic Gens-C guys, maybe a few will sign up.

But, yeah... dreams of expansion may have to be put on hold. Big summer shutdown of the league lost momentum.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll sign up again; AIM is turd ferguson988

I had to dropout almost all the way through the season last year because my college internet was so terrible.

I'm back home, but I'm on wireless right now. The problem isn't that I'm wireless, it's I'm using a cheap USB dongle. I will be picking up a PCI wireless N card tomorrow. Before I draft my team and everything I'll be sure to test out the connection to make sure I'm not going to be desyncing.

Some more info about last season; I WAS B league last year, and I was on course to make the playoffs as a 4th seed; I'm not sure if I should be B or C this year with the addition of so many new players. Preference towards B.

Signups for A/B are closed.

I'm working on starting up the season.

I will create a new thread for recruiting coaches for C/D, which hopefully will get the necessary number of coaches (16) to start up in 3-4 weeks once the real NHL starts up.

Feel free to sign up here for the time being, though..

Signups for A/B are closed.

I'm working on starting up the season.

I will create a new thread for recruiting coaches for C/D, which hopefully will get the necessary number of coaches (16) to start up in 3-4 weeks once the real NHL starts up.

Feel free to sign up here for the time being, though..

COOL!

Right on Hokkee,,, I am really looking forward to this season of Blitz as well

yeah but not as much as hokkee

According to Smoz, he wants to try to get the draft started in this weekend, hopefully. But things may happen, so stay tuned.