(00:14:46): ALL TOGETHER

(00:14:57): IT MAKES A f**king WINDOW

Habs 12:15 am

(00:15:04): GA

(00:15:17): PUT A DICK BESIDE A PUSSY

(00:15:21): MAKES CUMA

L M A O

HahahHAaa. Oh my. Gaaa

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Toronto Maple Leaf fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Toronto Maple Leaf fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Toronto Maple Leaf fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Toronto Maple Leaf fan, then of whom are you a fan?"

"I am a Senators fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie why, pray tell, are you a Senators fan?"

"Because my mom is a Senators fan, and my dad is Senators fan, so I'm a Senators fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Senators fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were a moron and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Toronto Maple Leaf fan."

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Toronto Maple Leaf fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Toronto Maple Leaf fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a Toronto Maple Leaf fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a Toronto Maple Leaf fan, then of whom are you a fan?"

"I am a Senators fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie why, pray tell, are you a Senators fan?"

"Because my mom is a Senators fan, and my dad is Senators fan, so I'm a Senators fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "That is no reason for you to be a Senators fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom were a moron and your dad were a moron, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a Toronto Maple Leaf fan."

Don't mess with Janie;

But the Leafs have a Gunnarson.

(Gunnarson is such an awesome name, but then they ruin it by making his first name "Carl". They couldn't have named him Brock Gunnarson or something extra awesome?)

Hokkeefan2 5:43 pm

(17:43:34): i need to get mobile and then maybe bring laptop to work,sometimes in certauin areas i can get cell service heeh

(17:43:53): on my breaks i could play lol

zalex1414 5:44 pm

(17:44:29): ADDICTED

(17:44:42): PLAYING 94 IN THE WOODS WITH WOLVES AND GRIZLLY

Hokkeefan2 5:44 pm

(17:45:12): yeah i chased a grizzly down the road with pickup 3 days ago

(17:46:01): i chased it for like a km then i stopped to let him off road and i started again and he kept running,took 2 km run ,he was exhausted lol

zalex1414 5:46 pm

(17:46:29): HAHAHAHA

(17:46:31): WHY U DID THIS

Hokkeefan2 5:47 pm

(17:47:47): just cause it was funny at first so i stopped and gave him chance to get off road then he ran back on road and wouldnt get off ,so i made him get some excercise

---

Welcome to NHL94.com. Everyone here is perfectly normal.

Hokkeefan2 5:43 pm

(17:43:34): i need to get mobile and then maybe bring laptop to work,sometimes in certauin areas i can get cell service heeh

(17:43:53): on my breaks i could play lol

zalex1414 5:44 pm

(17:44:29): ADDICTED

(17:44:42): PLAYING 94 IN THE WOODS WITH WOLVES AND GRIZLLY

(17:46:01): i chased it for like a km then i stopped to let him off road and i started again and he kept running,took 2 km run ,he was exhausted lol

(17:47:47): just cause it was funny at first so i stopped and gave him chance to get off road then he ran back on road and wouldnt get off ,so i made him get some excercise

---

S***, only Hokkee would have the balls to that

maybe you missed the part about the pickup truck. he's just a drunken bully.

because maybe I'd have been run over and thus become deceased, whereby I shall never again call people out online for being "questionably intelligent, at best," right? thanks. go drink a beer, eat a "meal" of McDonalds "food" and settle in with your Genesis.

because maybe I'd have been run over and thus become deceased, whereby I shall never again call people out online for being "questionably intelligent, at best," right? thanks. go drink a beer, eat a "meal" of McDonalds "food" and settle in with your Genesis.

naaaa pretty close tho. just the run over and thus become deceased part...

mofape.

come~ATMERBO!!!!

Edited by Sebe_The_Legend

was that Zalex and Fredey? do they have gay marriage in Canadia?

---

LMAO, I WISH THERE WAS VIDEO OF THIS. Like helicopter GTA view of hokkee in his pickup, yelling at the bear to play his 94 games faster.