Sign in to follow this  
halifax

SNWHA season 2 rom

SNWHA-2011.zip

Use this rom...I adjusted phile and van...hopefully its a bit better now...if not...send your complaints to evan via pm...thanks.:)

The season can begin! (well as soon as the schedule is working) B)

for hamachi

group:snwha

password:snwha

The schedule is up and running...you can start playing!

Just so you know, I probably won't be able to play any games this week and a bit, but I'll kill it when I get going.

Thanks for the update bud.

Same goes for me. I won't be playing until sometime mid december me thinks. But I only have the one team so I know I can pound out 18 games in a couple of days.

question -

last snwha season didn't we have a rule that if you change a player when editing a line you have to take them off of the line they were on? in other words - i can't put gordie howe on lines 1 & 2 - not even sure that would help my poor management of new england thus far. but just wanted to clarify.

question -

last snwha season didn't we have a rule that if you change a player when editing a line you have to take them off of the line they were on? in other words - i can't put gordie howe on lines 1 & 2 - not even sure that would help my poor management of new england thus far. but just wanted to clarify.

yea, since they don't get more tired if you put them in more then one line you're not allowed to do that. you can move him but you have to replace his original position.

xot is correct!

thanks for helping him out.