NHL'94 Forums

Great start for toxic, hokkee fit to be tied (up)

halifax

Defending champ, the toxic82, started off where he left off last season. He's off to a 9-0 record! (of note: the longest winning streak that I'm aware of for online play is AJ's 27 game winning streak he pulled off a few years back.) only 19 more to go xot!

Hokkee has collected not one, but two ties in his first 5 games with the rangers. Ties are a rare breed to begin with, but two ties are special. So special in fact that it deserved 30 seconds of my life to talk about.

I actually can't believe hokkee hasn't posted that he quit SNES at 3am, then post that he's coming back (at 3:15am) and replacing the original quote with a smiley face (post edited 3:20 am).

Defending champ, the toxic82, started off where he left off last season. He's off to a 9-0 record! (of note: the longest winning streak that I'm aware of for online play is AJ's 27 game winning streak he pulled off a few years back.) only 19 more to go xot!

Hokkee has collected not one, but two ties in his first 5 games with the rangers. Ties are a rare breed to begin with, but two ties are special. So special in fact that it deserved 30 seconds of my life to talk about.

I actually can't believe hokkee hasn't posted that he quit SNES at 3am, then post that he's coming back (at 3:15am) and replacing the original quote with a smiley face (post edited 3:20 am).

the thought had crossed my mind lol

Going for 40-0 :D