NHL'94 Forums

connection issues in hamachi

mav

OK, heres my problem: for few days now including today guys ask me to play classic or exhibs on hamachi but for some reason i cant connect to anyone who wants to play on hamachi cause the connection window just says connecting to....

As for hosting it works but only for a short time then it does a data timeout

Also i have kept the default port

I have no idea why its doing this now when before i had no troubles whatsoever, also configured my firewall settings to make hamachi and gens as exceptions so the connection goes through but it still doesnt work

ANy ideas?

Don't know

But if you set up your router with port forwarding, you don't need Hamachi to host a game:

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/11567-port-forwarding-guide/

ive never needed to port forward on hamachi cuz i've played on it before and had no problems whatsoever but now its a totally different story and i dont know why.

As for the sig the link will stay cuz everyone likes the GA tribute and i like the gif too cuz i like it and its funny but i'll remove it if im told to do so

ive never needed to port forward on hamachi cuz i've played on it before and had no problems whatsoever but now its a totally different story and i dont know why.

As for the sig the link will stay cuz everyone likes the GA tribute and i like the gif too cuz i like it and its funny but i'll remove it if im told to do so

The nice thing about hamachi is you don't need to port forward with it... but if more people put in the 10 minutes to learn how to forward their ports, we wouldn't need hamachi.

The nice thing about hamachi is you don't need to port forward with it... but if more people put in the 10 minutes to learn how to forward their ports, we wouldn't need hamachi.

well i tried using hamachi with one of other guys in snes leagues and i hosted and connected to him using gens flawlessly without no problems, so i guess it only happens with some people or the network. idk??

Edited by mav

in my experience it depends on how many rams you are using, when i have 300 gigabytes turned on i dont' experience a problem, anywhere between 300-275 GB are great. also, check your hardrive for suspicious shalakings you might of received from playing online. Sometimes Hamachi gets nervous and won't open for another raping.

in other words. I dont know.

i got everything worked out with hamachi now i just want able to connect to some people due to the networks they were on

i got everything worked out with hamachi now i just want able to connect to some people due to the networks they were on

If you did something to fix the problem, please write it down here so if anyone else gets the same problem, they can find out how to fix it : )

If you did something to fix the problem, please write it down here so if anyone else gets the same problem, they can find out how to fix it : )

well i dont really know myself. After i reinstalled hamachi again and then tried to connect with another player usually ham thats on different network and it just started to work again

I'm having problems hosting on hamachi and p2p this might disqualify me from gdl

hopefully this is a joke and that your not mocking me KG

Edited by mav