NHL'94 Forums

How to contact other players for a league game.

halifax

There are many different way to track down guys to organize a time to play.

1. AOL Instant Messenger - This is your primary method for contact. Send them a message. Even if they are offline, send them a message anyway asking when is the best time for them to play. I think everyone should have this feature turned on so that you can receive messages while you are offline...and currently most guys do.

2. Schedule a game - Use this forum to contact players. If you haven't head back from some guys in a few days of sending messages, this may be your next best method.

Create a new topic and make sure the subject heading includes your coach name and the coaches names you are looking for. Here's an example "SNES Fenty looking for Halifax and Chaos for games". The post in the thread to find out their availability.

3. Email - emails for each coach are listed on the respective coach page (their schedule page). Send them someone an email asking when they can play.

4. PMs via the forums - If you know the coach's forum name. Try contacting them with this method.

There's plenty of ways to find guys. If you find yourself frustrated because you can't find guys on AOL instant messenger, then the other methods should help you get in contact with them.

There are many different way to track down guys to organize a time to play.

1. AOL Instant Messenger - This is your primary method for contact. Send them a message. Even if they are offline, send them a message anyway asking when is the best time for them to play. I think everyone should have this feature turned on so that you can receive messages while you are offline...and currently most guys do.

2. Schedule a game - Use this forum to contact players. If you haven't head back from some guys in a few days of sending messages, this may be your next best method.

Create a new topic and make sure the subject heading includes your coach name and the coaches names you are looking for. Here's an example "SNES Fenty looking for Halifax and Chaos for games". The post in the thread to find out their availability.

3. Email - emails for each coach are listed on the respective coach page (their schedule page). Send them someone an email asking when they can play.

4. PMs via the forums - If you know the coach's forum name. Try contacting them with this method.

There's plenty of ways to find guys. If you find yourself frustrated because you can't find guys on AOL instant messenger, then the other methods should help you get in contact with them.

currently most guys don't. I agree it's nice to be able to receive messages while you are offline. I'm going to start trying the other methods shortly.

currently most guys don't.

you might want to double check the aims for the people you've added cause most of the guys i message go through.