NHL'94 Forums

Clockwise's NHL 11

Stepher1980

Thanks to one of the members to NHL94.com, Clockwise, Wboy and others hacked perhaps the best nhl94 gens hack in history of all games. The Gens Version Of NHL 11 there is a player photo on all of the team cards, the overall ratings are through the roof, and teams like montreal, philadelphia, san jose and others have their original helmet colors. I just finished playing an intense playoff mode using my habs, and let me tell all of you people because of the player ratings that are so high i find the game pretty difficult to play. so as a token of my respect to the great men who hacked this game to perfection i decided that other people should try this game out, trust me it'll be worth it! B):)

enjoy it and please comment to Clockwise And Wboy

NHL 11 by clockwise.bin

Edited by Stepher1980
  • Like 1

unfortunately, i don't think that's possible. pretty sure clockwise is the only one who can do this. i tried opening the rom in nose and it wouldn't work.

Hm ya someone else said that too. I wonder how he edited the rosters then?

I'd like to see an all time best teams rom from clockwise I know there is /1 outthere but clockwise could perfect it maybe a dynamo Moscow or red army team lol and jokerit Along with classic edm and Pitts would make for a great league :2 because of parody

try parity and hex editing.

this is a guess, but i don't think he hex edited the rosters and ratings. if he didn't, either something went haywire after a hack was applied (goalie button?) or he found a way to lock the rom so nobody else could open it in nose. tough to say.

I'm guessing he found this problem too and couldn't solve it so created the ROM without the goalie hack and then applied with when everything else was done.

• 5 months later...

is there an NHL 12 for Gens comming out soon?

no one knows since he's the one who did it and now he's MIA

dry.gifi wounder what editor they used.

the goalie button hack breaks NOSE compatibility, so there would be a base ROM, then the goalie button hack is applied when everything is ready...

the goalie button hack breaks NOSE compatibility, so there would be a base ROM, then the goalie button hack is applied when everything is ready...

So it would seem the 2012 version of ur V2 rom is looking bleak then? I guess we'll be doing season 2 with the same rom then

Confusing just linking to the whole page...

Here's the comments you're referring to, so people know what the heck you're linking to :D

Kidlavington: hoping their is a plan for 2012 release…

PixelPuck: There is, and there will be.

• 11 months later...