NHL'94 Forums

Blitz 06 - Returning coaches, sign in!

smozoma

(NOTE: Please post your AIM account name in the waiting list if you are not a returning coach but want to play - I will try to set up a Farm League if there is enough interest)

If you are a returning "A" or "B" league player, please reply to this thread to say if you're coming back for season 6 or not.

I'm not sure when the draft will be, yet.

:D - returning (ok, there is a limit on emoticons, so i can't mark everyone with this!)

:ninja: - have not heard from yet

:( - not returning

:blush: - new coach (confirmed)

(I'm not sure which teams will move up/down yet; i haven't looked at it)

"A" League:

• angryjay93
  • BoKnowsNHL94
  • canadiensfan66
  • Flamingpavelbure
  • Freydey32
  • Iceguy94
  • PerennialChoker
  • :blush: Sebe (gets dibs on a team because I couldn't fit him in "A" last season as a replacement)
  • smozoma (probably moving to B for sucking so bad last season despite 3rd pick)
  • snoboarder3211
  • :( swos94
  • Zalex1414
  • :( Icestorm NHL94

"B" League:

• danlizhot2010
  • dcicon5148
  • hokkeefan2
  • Houlanov
  • mcarthurbsu33
  • Pearate
  • Rage93
  • sonoffett87
  • Terrapin4J
  • xdeathsbloodx
  • chris1knights@
  • :blush:oooraphooo
  • :( Turd Ferguson988

Please spread this link around to the coaches who haven't replied yet!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be back for season 6. Are we gonna get into the draft already? :D

I'll be back for season 6. Are we gonna get into the draft already? :D

i'm just taking things one step at a time; can't say when i'll get to any particular step

I guess this is where I'll take the opportunity to thank everyone I've played with in this league since the beginning, and especially smoz for his amazing work, but I don't think I can play anymore. I always wanted to play in a weight fixed league. I can't believe smoz helped make this dream of mine come true. It was really great for a while. I never got over the hump in the playoffs, but that's not very surprising.

I have a lot on my plate now. I'm in school, and trying to help run GDL. I play in classic too. Three leagues is a tall order. Gone are the days of my youth when I could just sit here and play videogames all day.

...just kidding, I'm not giving up Mario, EVER. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

I guess this is where I'll take the opportunity to thank everyone I've played with in this league since the beginning, and especially smoz for his amazing work, but I don't think I can play anymore. I always wanted to play in a weight fixed league. I can't believe smoz helped make this dream of mine come true. It was really great for a while. I never got over the hump in the playoffs, but that's not very surprising.

I have a lot on my plate now. I'm in school, and trying to help run GDL. I play in classic too. Three leagues is a tall order. Gone are the days of my youth when I could just sit here and play videogames all day.

...just kidding, I'm not giving up Mario, EVER. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :D

lol

PS I'm going classic-style with weekly checkpoints, this time; miss 2 in a row and risk replacement (unless you tell me ahead of time that you lost your thumb and are waiting for it to be re-attached or whatever).

Last season was pretty bad for MIA coaches and drawn-out playoffs.

in

CAFFÉ