NHL'94 Forums

How would you rate NHL94.com and NHL94online.com's customer service?

halifax

15 members have voted

1. 1. 10 being best, 1 being being worst

Here at nhl94.com we are always looking to ways to improve our customer service to our patrons.

How would you rate your experience of those sites?

What would you like to see on either site that is not currently available?

What would be your suggestions to improve nhl94's way of life?

ourpriority.jpg

ROM mapping project(s). we really should get on that.

voted 7.23, right where I want it to be.

Would be cool with a database with all the player ratings somewhere. Not just overall rating but all attributes. I haven't seen that online yet.

Totally agree. I voted 9. Only things I would like is maybe an update to nhl94.com home page "news". Last updated Sept 13, 2009. Other minor issue is when in the forums, there is a link in the top left to "nhl94.com" to take you to the site but there also should be one "nhl94online.com". Other than these VERY MINOR issues, I think its great.

Edited by rc69fab

Would be cool with a database with all the player ratings somewhere. Not just overall rating but all attributes. I haven't seen that online yet.

You can use the Blitz94 player search: http://www.blitz94.com/playersearch.asp?search=gr

just be aware that the goalies are "buffed" with +1 agility and +1s on two random glove/stick attributes.

You can also download a spreadsheet from the bottom of the downloads page: http://www.blitz94.com/downloads.asp

But, yes, this would be cool to have right on nhl94.com

I voted 10. This is probably one of the fairest and most laid back forums I've ever been a member of...And that's a good thing. Not too many people are uptight, everyone just wants to get along, talk hockey, etc...

Only thing I will add is that I agree about the need for some sort of database for attributes, especially for the SNES version. Many times in my college classes, I'm thinking about new line combos I want to try out for online play and thinking about attributes such as speed, shot power/accuracy, etc. but I don't have my laptop handy to fire up my emulator and view the attributes.

However, this issue is extremely minor and really doesn't change my opinion of this forum or NHL94.com.

Customer service is an absolute 10/10 :dal_skater_hand_grab:

Only thing I will add is that I agree about the need for some sort of database for attributes, especially for the SNES version. Many times in my college classes, I'm thinking about new line combos I want to try out for online play and thinking about attributes such as speed, shot power/accuracy, etc. but I don't have my laptop handy to fire up my emulator and view the attributes.

Sega and SNES attributes are the same.

You just have to map the value from the Blitz94 site, which are the "under the hood" values to the values you see in the game, which is something like this:

0 - 25

1 - 26-38

2 - 39-47

3 - 48-62

4 - 64-80

5 - 81-98

6 - 99

You can use the Blitz94 player search: http://www.blitz94.com/playersearch.asp?search=gr

just be aware that the goalies are "buffed" with +1 agility and +1s on two random glove/stick attributes.

You can also download a spreadsheet from the bottom of the downloads page: http://www.blitz94.com/downloads.asp

But, yes, this would be cool to have right on nhl94.com

nice, thanks.

I also voted 10 btw.

Edited by xot82

Totally agree. I voted 9. Only things I would like is maybe an update to nhl94.com home page "news". Last updated Sept 13, 2009. Other minor issue is when in the forums, there is a link in the top left to "nhl94.com" to take you to the site but there also should be one "nhl94online.com". Other than these VERY MINOR issues, I think its great.

I might have access to the "News" page. I have to check this, if I do, I'll add some updates to it when needed. I also might be able to add the link to nhl94online.com. There already is a link, under "Online Gaming" -> "Classic '94", but it would be nice to change that menu option and add links to nhl94online, blitz, and GDL (if they have a site currently).

I am currently working on some new pages, namely a "Milestone" page. I want to add Youtube links to finals games. I want to change some things with the Standings page. I also I also plan on starting to convert all the older seasons (prior to 2008) and add them to the site, probably sometime next week.

I would love to put up a page with the player stats for each team, and system. Good idea!

Any other ideas, let me know!

I'd also like to see some content that could be found and interpreted from leagues' sites (such as the attributes list) brought to the actual nhl94.com site. attributes charts and ROM mapping (like the Mario hacking site, that somebody just mentioned in another thread, has) sections for all-encompassing hacking data. far too much of this site is poorly organized and there are multitudes of knowledge that could be better shared. I love it here.

I might have access to the "News" page. I have to check this, if I do, I'll add some updates to it when needed. I also might be able to add the link to nhl94online.com. There already is a link, under "Online Gaming" -> "Classic '94", but it would be nice to change that menu option and add links to nhl94online, blitz, and GDL (if they have a site currently).

I am currently working on some new pages, namely a "Milestone" page. I want to add Youtube links to finals games. I want to change some things with the Standings page. I also I also plan on starting to convert all the older seasons (prior to 2008) and add them to the site, probably sometime next week.

I would love to put up a page with the player stats for each team, and system. Good idea!

Any other ideas, let me know!

Sounds great! I might write a php upload script for snes roms (original and hacked ones) that insert all the player attributes into a db, when i get the time. would be cool to have a list of all hacks and a link to the rosters with all player attributes for each hack.

Another thing chaos, I would love to see some kind of page where I can select two coaches and get a list of all the games they have played vs each other (all leagues). Shouldn't be too much work?

Sounds great! I might write a php upload script for snes roms (original and hacked ones) that insert all the player attributes into a db, when i get the time. would be cool to have a list of all hacks and a link to the rosters with all player attributes for each hack.

Another thing chaos, I would love to see some kind of page where I can select two coaches and get a list of all the games they have played vs each other (all leagues). Shouldn't be too much work?

No, it shouldn't be too much work. I'll get on that as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted 10 for customer service as I feel you guys do a great job with responding/moderating the forums. My only suggestion, as mentioned before, is some better organization. After getting used to the forums, I can follow the logic and navigate through with no real problems, but it does take some time getting used to. I just feel there may be a better way to organize it. Wish I could provide a better suggestion, but I haven't thought about it enough. Still, GREAT job guys.