NHL'94 Forums

Tournaments on www.snesot.com

xot82

I have made a tournament website for SNES games. I just wanted to check here if someone is interested in joining a Super Mario Kart Match Race or a Super Tennis Tournament.

If you are, register and sign up for the tournament(s):

Super Mario Kart Match Race

Super Tennis

(Last day to sign up is sunday)

I will host NHL '94 tournaments in the future too. First up is a tournament with the 3on3 rom. Will start in a couple of weeks probably.

Edited by xot82

Just played Mario Kart a few times and Super Tennis.... Lemme think about it.

Just played Mario Kart a few times and Super Tennis.... Lemme think about it.

you are 1 fn weirdo dude,im trying to figure out what you are.. either your 5 yrs old and trying to be grown up or your 75 years old and losing your fn mind,or you have found access to a pc at a mental institution :lol:

you are 1 fn weirdo dude,im trying to figure out what you are.. either your 5 yrs old and trying to be grown up or your 75 years old and losing your fn mind,or you have found access to a pc at a mental institution :lol:

He's just been unfrozen and due to the unfreezing process, he has

(although I thought his reply here was within normal social bounds!)

hahah im just being mean ,im no role model and have a grade 6 grammar level,but you are definately unique hehehe....anyways whats this thread about lol oh yeah mario ,i just found a gamecube for 5 dollars and am playing doubledash lol

We all are in high anticipation of what your thoughts are about this.

Thanks!!

He's just been unfrozen and due to the unfreezing process, he has no inner monologue

(although I thought his reply here was within normal social bounds!)

you are 1 fn weirdo dude,im trying to figure out what you are.. either your 5 yrs old and trying to be grown up or your 75 years old and losing your fn mind,or you have found access to a pc at a mental institution.

Well, well, well. If it isn't The Three Stooges. What's wrong, your brains got too banged up after smacking each other around too much? Or is it after having gone through too many mishaps?

Real classy, guys. Don't ever change!

Edited by RedWingDevil

wtf. sure, RedWingDevil acts like a moron after league game losses but come on guys, you treat him even worse. 3 vs 1? what does forum rules say about this? You're at him in every thread.

maybe a temporary block on hokke, dcicon and smoz would help this issue? ;)

From now on I am om RedWingDevils side. You other guys should stop acting like teens in high school.

Edited by xot82

I'm totally down for tennis! But your links or website don't seem to work for me..

Any chance of seeing a super bomberman tourny??

www.snesot.com should work fine. don't know if site were down right when you tried or something. try again.

Actually another guy wanted super bomberman. so it might happen. just need someone to setup rules and such for it.

If you had Mario Tennis that would be awesome.

You can always request it in our forum.

Edited by xot82

maybe you should give it a shot first before making tournaments using n64 emulators

Super Bomberman.... that's a game I'd get into pretty quick. Which one of the Supers do we play, though?

Well, well, well. If it isn't The Three Stooges. What's wrong, your brains got too banged up after smacking each other around too much? Or is it after having gone through too many mishaps?

Real classy, guys. Don't ever change!

lol i said i was just being mean heheh

super tennis on the snes is the BEST tennis game ever! the nhl94 of tennis. mario tennis is freaking sweet too, but its not the same.

I haven't tried those games so I cannot disagree there, but have you tried megadrive/genesis ATP Tour Championship Tennis from Sega Sports ? It has great controls and playability.

super tennis on the snes is the BEST tennis game ever! the nhl94 of tennis. mario tennis is freaking sweet too, but its not the same.

xot can i reserve paul as my player?

sign in and reply in this thread:

http://forum.snesot.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=50

I think you're allowed to choose the same character as other people btw. But I'm not sure since I'm not admin of this tournament. I don't play Super Tennis. Check the rules and make sure you also join the hamachi network for tryouts.

Ok.so I made it to the website, but now I can't seem to figure out how I register to post in the forums..Perhaps I'm a little slow..

you click register under the login field on snesot.com. then you get the same login on the forum.

With 1/1 skating at 10 weight, I'd sure say so.

Ha, sounds like you're stuck in another board.

I will host NHL '94 tournaments in the future too. First up is a tournament with the 3on3 rom. Will start in a couple of weeks probably.

Is there a possibility to play 3 on 3 with NHL94 ? i didn't know...

Great !

With the gens too ?