NHL'94 Forums

This is a good game...

cyber

I played this game recently.. and I have to say one of the funniest things is how good Kovalev is on the Rangers.

Another funny thing is how bad the goalie gets stuck on the net when you do a wrap-around.

And lets not forget about those silly check noises as well.

Kovalev was good that year...da mn if he didnt get injured in 97 we woulda had a shot against the flygirls. Poor Gretzky all alone. :D

He was always good in the playoffs too bad he didnt give a s**t about the reg season. He did have a couple good years in pitt though with mario.

HAHA 95 is a joke of a game, damn you simmons for leaving us after 93!! lesser turned this series into a pile of s**t. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Kovalev was good that year...da mn if he didnt get injured in 97 we woulda had a shot against the flygirls. Poor Gretzky all alone. :lol:

He was always good in the playoffs too bad he didnt give a s**t about the reg season. He did have a couple good years in pitt though with mario.

HAHA 95 is a joke of a game, damn you simmons for leaving us after 93!! lesser turned this series into a pile of s**t. :D

94 is a great game but 95 is much better IMO. Better goalie control. Better player control(many move breakaway moves in 95) I do miss the player cards in 94 though. Plus 94 had better sound. I agree the 96 and on were crap but they had a more similar feel to 94 than 95 though(player gliding while trying to stop)

• 4 months later...