NHL'94 Forums

2011 Spring Classic Playoff Matchups Are Up!

chaos

Playoff Matchups are up on the site here: Playoff Matchups Accessible from the website by selecting the current league and clicking "Playoffs" on the menu bar.

All playoff matchups are best of 7.

Please try to get the 1st round completed by Monday, May 16th!

There were some changes made to the SNES-B bracket. To make an even amount of teams, a team was added (PHI - zacendress6 is the 6th seed from SNES-2). Originally, we had the first rounds set for best of 5, but all series now are best of 7.

Those with 1st round byes:

GENS-A:

1 - Habs

2 - Carse

3 - Sebe

4 - DCIcon

GENS-B:

None

GENS-C:

None

SNES-A:

None

SNES-B:

1 - Crash

2 - Buttweilly

1 - Maniple Leaves

2 - tommy1978

For those who are new, logging games is the same as the regular season. Home team logs first, away confirms, away can change the score if it isn't correct, home team would need to reconfirm.

Games 1-4 are displayed initially, and depending on the series record, other games will be made playable (displayed as if nec. on the site). If OT is played, please select the number of OT periods played.

Game layout is 2-2-1-1-1, with the higher seed having home-field advantage.

Any questions or problems, let me know. Good luck!

Kupuck and I played our games (WIN vs DAL GENS B-2) and posted them up in the "confirm scores" section earlier in the week -- do we have to log them in again, or will you update it on your end?

Coaches that had already played their series have logged or started to log their scores on the site. If you don't mind, please coordinate with your opponent to get the scores logged on the site...thanks!

Coaches that had already played their series have logged or started to log their scores on the site. If you don't mind, please coordinate with your opponent to get the scores logged on the site...thanks!

No prob!

I believe I've send out emails to everyone (or at least those that have their email posted), to remind them about monday's deadline.

Errr, if I may ask, why does it read Gens-A after we log in the SNES 1 playoff series? It's kinda odd, don't you think?

Errr, if I may ask, why does it read Gens-A after we log in the SNES 1 playoff series? It's kinda odd, don't you think?

Please elaborate further.

After you either log your home game or you confirm a score, the screen loads up and it reads 'Gens-A playoff series' something-something after it's been done. Normally, it should read SNES-1 as well as it normally would. It takes you to the Gens-A playoffs section, but it doesn't change the outcome. It just takes you there.

Edited by RedWingDevil

After you either log your home game or you confirm a score, the screen loads up and it reads 'Gens-A playoff series' something-something after it's been done. Normally, it should read SNES-1 as well as it normally would. It takes you to the Gens-A playoffs section, but it doesn't change the outcome. It just takes you there.

Check it again. Should be fixed.