NHL'94 Forums

Hokkeefan will be taking a break from 94

hokkeefan

ha! you are truly a testosterone victim. why would you break a controller or a monitor? clown shoes.

getting sauced and raging after (or during) a loss to the point that you put a controller through a monitor can cause problems with spouses?! who would have thought....

regarding the broken monitors... can someone add some subtitles in this video like, "Gilmooooourrrrr!!!!!! Pass fluckiiiiingngn shoooooootttttt!!!! Fuuuuuuu Seeeebbeeeeee!!!! ahhhhhhh

regarding the broken monitors... can someone add some subtitles in this video like, "Gilmooooourrrrr!!!!!! Pass fluckiiiiingngn shoooooootttttt!!!! Fuuuuuuu Seeeebbeeeeee!!!! ahhhhhhh

lol im not that fn bad ,i just lose it for like .2 seconds when the horn blows at the end of game or an 8-1 goal lol

lol im not that fn bad ,i just lose it for like .2 seconds when the horn blows at the end of game or an 8-1 goal lol

lol that video is f'in funny though

video is fake tho... i remember reading somewhere it was all staged

Yeah, one of the top links on the video's page is "angry german kid -- the untold story" or something. he made the video in response to police finding Counter-Strike and Unreal Tournament at the home of a kid who shot up a school. Satire/parody. Then some news station ran is as real and said he was in therapy :P

Actually the very first time I lost online, i threw a calculator across the room and it smashed. Luckly it was one of those cheap dollar store ones :P