Tourney in Glenside, PA

halifax

-typos show a serious lack of organization

-no rules listed

-in PA

-Genesis version

see you there!

are you the only one local?

I will definately consider going if someone else does as well, I don't want to be the only guy from this site going.

roughly how many guys from PA are on this site? I would be shocked if you would be the only guy going. I hear PA has the most guys. That would be a shame. But I really think the '94 community should set up a live tourny somewhere central for everyone just in case. Say, this tourny above takes off and becomes really popular. That would really suck in a way. By that I mean, we would be asking ourselves, "why didn't we set something like this up first?" We are the website dedicated to the game and we couldn't set up a live tourny first? I have nothing against this guy doing it, i think it's great. But I think the home page here needs an extra link at the top stating '94 Winter Classic.

Man, that would be cool. We could keep it central like I said for everyone, or every year switch. Post the location a year in advance for plans. One year Montreal, I would love to see Montreal, next year Chicago, etc. Hamilton or Toronto, Buffalo, Big major hockey cities like that where it kinda works for everyone. Rent out a bowling alley or something and have trophies.

roughly how many guys from PA are on this site? I would be shocked if you would be the only guy going. I hear PA has the most guys. That would be a shame. But I really think the '94 community should set up a live tourny somewhere central for everyone just in case. Say, this tourny above takes off and becomes really popular. That would really suck in a way. By that I mean, we would be asking ourselves, "why didn't we set something like this up first?" We are the website dedicated to the game and we couldn't set up a live tourny first? I have nothing against this guy doing it, i think it's great. But I think the home page here needs an extra link at the top stating '94 Winter Classic.

Man, that would be cool. We could keep it central like I said for everyone, or every year switch. Post the location a year in advance for plans. One year Montreal, I would love to see Montreal, next year Chicago, etc. Hamilton or Toronto, Buffalo, Big major hockey cities like that where it kinda works for everyone. Rent out a bowling alley or something and have trophies.

I recall a post a few weeks back suggesting a tourni in NYC. Being in Mexico with a GF and 2 year old and earning pesos I probably wudn't be able to justify a trip to DC or sumthin for a winter NHL94 tournament, but it definitely needs to be done!

There's a lot of guys from PA here but that's because I discovered this site (after years of dreaming it into existence) and invited people I know, and then somehow somebody let Wags in on it, but we all the live on the other side of the state really.

I recall a post a few weeks back suggesting a tourni in NYC. Being in Mexico with a GF and 2 year old and earning pesos I probably wudn't be able to justify a trip to DC or sumthin for a winter NHL94 tournament, but it definitely needs to be done!

• 2 weeks later...