NHL'94 Forums

I dont care how much an ass i am I want out of all nhl94

hokkeefan

ha! you are easily the worst member of this community. there are a few kids trying hard to one-up you, but it's not even close.

ha! you are easily the worst member of this community. there are a few kids trying hard to one-up you, but it's not even close.

I believe you have a unanimous vote for being the worst member of the community. Who is a member of an online community but never plays games online ?!?! :blink: :blink:

that's not what this place is about, solely. it is about any and all love/use/discussion/play of NHL '94. online play is what most of the members use this place for, but that fact does not make me a pariah. surely my barbs directed toward y'all Genesissies make me underappreciated, but I know I'm not worse than Hokkee. I know that I contribute to this community in a greater way than most of y'all that bicker with me. now, please see that I am not asking you to stop, for I surely enjoy what little challenge is involved in setting you straight, but do know that you are wrong. I tell you what: you set up as a host for a game of ninety flow on your PC with Kega and I'll be along with my Mac SNES9x and wireless connection. you can even claim you beat me, 6-1. "unanimous." ha! maybe if Zalex, Fredey, HABs, Hokkee and yourself were the only responders to such a poll. not exactly a crew of folks that provide content to this place nor credence to your claim.

Edited by trudatman

hokkee is way cooler than you, because people actually care more about what hes says,even when hes drunk, when its compared to your douchebag little pussy comments like this one... Im sure 99% of ppl would agree with me. U act like ppl care about ur opinion, when they honestly dont.

gg

...wait i cant even say that cause u dont have the balls to play...

LOL! dumbass

and there's your sixth. congratulations. you can skate a full line, now, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.

hokkee is way cooler than you, because people actually care more about what hes says,even when hes drunk, when its compared to your douchebag little pussy comments like this one... Im sure 99% of ppl would agree with me. U act like ppl care about ur opinion, when they honestly dont.

gg

...wait i cant even say that cause u dont have the balls to play...

LOL! dumbass

So true

keep 'em coming!

lol when you guys gonna realize trudatman feeds off the negative energy.

Man Hokkee never seen a less deserving team contend for the Stanley Cup. Pathetic showing. Can't think of a more undeserving champ since 1993 :) 10 OT wins outta 16 wins = St Pattys luck

Hokkee says bad s**t when he's drunk. You just say bad s**t because you feel like it.

You're kinda like me, except I play online.

Are you going to be playing online in the 2011 league this week?!! lol