NHL'94 Forums

FAMILY AFFAIR IN THE GENS 2011 FINALS

LA Robbie

Which brother will be victorious?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which brother will win the GENS 2011 League Finals?

• BoKnows in 7
    • Carse in 6
    • Boknows sweep
    • Carse sweep
    • Other? Please state below
  2. 2. Who would produce the most dominant NHL '94 babies?

• Carse & Vocally Caged
    • Dcicon & Mav
    • BoKnows & Halifax
    • LA Robbie & ProBob
    • Comeback King & Pearate
    • LA Robbie & Kim Kardashian

Congratulations to "real life" brothers, BoKnowsNHL94 & Carse, who have taken their Los Angeles & Tampa Bay teams to the finals of the GENS 2011 League.

Of the 18 coaches that have been battling it out the past 6 weeks, in the end, the two best have been provided by the same parents. A sort of "'94 stud farm" if you will. They're like the Williams sisters of NHL94.com! We can only speculate on the potential of a child bred from the son or daughter of one of these guys & the offspring of Mav or perhaps Houli. The dynasty would surely be devastating?!

Carse has breezed through the playoffs so far, beating No.3 seed KingRaph & his NY Rangers in 4 in the quarter-finals, before taking out No.1 seed Washington & Vocally Caged in 5 in the semi's.

Boknows easily overcame Orangeblack's Philadelphia in his quarter-final before amazingly coming back from 3-1 down to beat No.2 seed, and my personal favourite Dcicon & Boston in 7 incredible games in the semi-finals.

Good luck to both of you and congratulations to both for amazing seasons. 1 question: Who will your Mom be supporting?

In the GENS 2011 "B" final there's also some added spice as it's a repeat of the Spring Classic "B" final between No.1 seed Pearate (Buffalo) and No. 2 seed Comeback King (ChicaRgo). The two met with the same teams in classic, with Comeback taking the title, but can Pearate get his revenge with the 2011 generation players? We shall see.

Pearate has so far done it the hard way, coming through 7 game series against Cory Gibson's San Jose in the quarters, and Kupuck's Vancouver in the semis. Comeback wiped the sweat off his brow in the quarters, luckily beating season MVP LA Robbie & his Anaheim Ducks in 7 in the quarters :P but found his form in the semis to sweep No.3 seed Eggink and his NJ Devils.

Both finals series look sure to be exciting affairs. Good luck to you all, and thanks for helping make this a great debut season for the 2011 league! Please record the games for us!!!!

Edited by LA Robbie

wow I would really like to see that but i just painted a wall and would like to see it dry first. :lol:

hahaaha just kidding im sure it will be epic hahaha,maybe bo can beat his bro for once or carse can beat carse or vc can beat bo , :blink:

hahaaha just kidding im sure it will be epic hahaha,maybe bo can beat his bro for once or carse can beat carse or vc can beat bo , :blink:

lol actually the last time me and carse met in a league finals I beat him in 5 games (best of 5) in metz's infamous Beer League. So not beat him for once... try for twice :o

Do you mean by dominate '94 babies if me and pearate somehow mated? Because that would be kinda gross. But if we did and had a '94 baby, we would name him Sacre Bleu. Because that's a cool saying. He would be a cool Frenchman with a big city attitude who is fearless. When Sacre Bleu becomes a young man he will man handling Carse, who will be around 50 y.o. at the time, then he will b***h slap Mav in the playoffs for f*ucking over his Dad in classic, then will rape b***h Zalex in EVERY single league he plays in because he's a communist.

Not sure whether I should be proud or creeped out that I'm in the running for producing "the most dominant '94 babies" with LA Robbie...

I think our '94 baby would be capable of beating anyone on their day & with the right team, but in the end would be nothing more than a valiant loser......called "Wayrio"