kingraph

Online Etiquette Guide

jer_33    14

For Classic I might consider briefly changing the wi-fi password just to drop all of the wireless peripherals. Oops.

Uncle Seth    7

It still shows the overall accurately on the screen so I can guess if they're hot or cold from that. IIf you're not a line editor it saves me the time from checking ur s**t out in Team Rosters

Also + It's ritual/juujuu/Voodoo

No, the overall # is not accurate either.

And since when do you care about saving time Mr. time-saver here looks at replays during league games when his opponent scores a frustrating goal. He want to show how it happened, then hammers his point home by annoyingly rewinding and playing the 2 second clip 10 times.

The real reason you slipped in at the end there. Superstition.

Edited by Uncle Seth

No, the overall # is not accurate either.

And since when do you care about saving time Mr. time-saver here looks at replays during league games when his opponent scores a frustrating goal. He want to show how it happened, then hammers his point home by annoyingly rewinding and playing the 2 second clip 10 times.

The real reason you slipped in at the end there. Superstition.

Well ain't that rich from the king of line changes :grimace:

I don't care about time saving; just that people argue for skipping hot'n'cold as saving time but it mostly doesn't because you have to go select team rosters.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

segathon    33

NETFLIX - the bane of the online retro gamer.

Here's a work around to fix the streaming problem

https://twitter.com/segathon/status/732268343172861953

Be sneaky with Fam and get a QoS (Quality of Service) router. You change the bandwidth to limit Netflix and allocate it to the needed computers for NHL.

When Netflix is constantly buffering and fam complains, just shrug your shoulders and play dumb and remind them not to interrupt you during a "league game".

Brutus    44

Pure genius.

aqualizard    38

I posted in this thread over a year ago saying I think it is fine to retry penalty shots, when a goalie poke checks the puck away.  After playing online for a year and a half, I have changed my mind.  Seems cheap to me to do more than one attempt.  So I haven't for quite some time.

I guess I have caved in to the the peer pressure of the community.  Which is a good thing.